Trouble Double

The next day, I told my parents to leave Ella behind, so I convinced them to let Aace become my ride to school, so there's no more problems for me.

The moment we stopped in front of the gates all the students are already frozen in place, all seem to be terrified, some are ready to cry while others are ready to defend, but then Aace turned to his side and sat down revealing a girl sitting behind him, I jumped down, I gave him a pat on the head, I can't help but smile when I'm around this well behaved fur ball, I gave him a snack before telling him to go home and return later, he happily left with a quick dash, he's wearing a gold-colored collar so the castle guards won't mistake him from other monsters, the king sent it himself, it's made from a flexible silk and he just looked more handsome because of it.

"What was that? Is it your pet?" With wide eyes Rupert asked, he and Vonro came to me, he didn't meet Aace before but Vonro has ridden him before so she wasn't surprised.

"In a way, yes." I said, the amazement still in Rupert's face. "Wait your early?" I said glancing over to Vonro, she smiled.

"Ah yes, It's bad etiquette to be late you see..., oh, where's your servant?" Vonro asked.

"I left her home, carrying my stuff for me isn't necessary, so she won't come anymore." I said, this gave Vonro an idea and she glanced at William behind her, but he quickly understood what she's thinking and immediately turned it down.

"No, your highness I can't leave you alone, under his Majesty's orders I am to follow you anywhere." He said, Vonro's face slumped in disappointment, I just patted her shoulder.

"It's fine, beside William is very useful, he knows the layout of the school." I said.

"Thank you, young miss." William lightly bowed his head to me, he took that as a compliment?

"Sis we should go, people are staring at us." Rupert whispered to Vonro's ear, his face filled with worry, I looked around and he's right, I think those are the people who witnessed me with a wild monster as a pet.

"I agree, let's go." by now I've memorized the way to our room so I walked ahead of everyone and they followed beside me, except for William who's behind us.

We entered a half-empty room, we're the first couple of people inside the room, there are just 5 people yet including us, William bowed to Vonro before heading somewhere to wait till the next class begin, some lessons require us to leave the room, like manner management, and Arts, other than that math, reading, and writing is done inside the homeroom.

And just like that, I aced math, reading, and writing, compared to how hellish math was in my previous world this is first-grade stuff, for Vonro she's also not a problem, she probably had someone teach her in advance, just so she wouldn't disgrace the King's name or whatever, but I noticed that except for everything else, Rupert is having a problem understanding how addition, subtraction and division works, and yes for some reason they haven't heard or multiplication, it's weird since math mostly revolves on those four especially multiplication, I can't remember a day where I wasn't scolded by my brother for not memorizing the multiplication table, anyway, so about Rupert, I decided to help him if he let me.

Then hours later the bell rang, William came to us, the moment we left the room he was already waiting behind the door, from there he took Rupert and Vonro's backpack and we headed to the cafeteria to eat, like the first day they had a variety of food, however for me the taste and the flavor is lacking, probably because I tasted better food in my past life, this time William has eaten before while waiting for us so he didn't have to leave, instead, he kept watch and stood behind Vonro the whole time we were eating, I didn't have the appetite to eat anything but some egg sandwich, a fresh-squeezed juice and fruit for dessert, Rupert took some local beef soup, some juice and of course a cake, like before Vonro took what food I choose and also a slice of cake, these two really have sweat tooth.