Leaving my Village part 2

That night I was finally given my own free time, I was enjoying myself in the bathtub when I accidentally fell asleep from exhaustion, the next thing I knew was feeling someone watching me, I slowly open my eyes and saw Vonro panicking in front of me.

"Oh, how long have you been there?" I asked totally calm, she's just a child so she probably just didn't want to disturb me and decided to bathe with me if that's a grown person I would have freaked out.

"You're not angry that I'm here?" She asked confused.

"Why would I be? We're both girls." I said, her face paused and turned red.

"What!? Wait I thought you were a boy!?" I thought about it, I've been wearing pants, a t-shirt, and a blazer the whole day plus the short sword so I can't blame her for confusing me as a boy, I stood up and showed her I don't have a dick, but she just covered her eyes like a normal child.

"I'm not a boy." I said, calm but also monotoned, I was literally tired and I didn't feel like arguing with anybody. "Can you tell me why you entered the bath despite seeing me here?" I asked that was what's going on in my mind anyway so I said it.

"I was worried that you might drown." Vonro said with a dumbfounded expression like she didn't realize that that was wrong, I asked myself if everyone is like that in the castle.

"Okay, I'll go to bed now enjoy your stay." I said turning away and stepping out of the bath, but before I can walk away she stopped me.

"But I!.... I have to apologize for earlier, I was being a little bit too much, I was just scared that you people might plan something against me, but you proved me wrong, I'm sorry." She said with sad eyes I sighed, thinking of how I can't say no to that, I straightened my back and answered.

"It's okay don't worry about it." I said patting her head before leaving, she didn't say anything else, I dried myself with wind magic and then changed into a black silk pajama, I nodded to William when I saw him patiently guarding at the door, he nodded back and then I left and head upstairs to my room to sleep.

_

The next day I was out 4 am in the morning, I was already dressed in my outdoor clothes, which is a simple brown leather boot, a white sheep hide jacket and a simple pants and a shirt, behind me my short sword was hanging just above my hips horizontally, my silver hair with faded pink then turning into dark red in the ends were kept into a man bun, since they were still too short to be kept in a ponytail I chose to keep them away from my eyes instead, that's probably why Vonro though I'm a boy because outside, you can't tell, especially with the sword displayed behind me.

I went to the wolf den to say my final goodbyes to the wolves, I told them I'd return and take them with me once I find a place I can put them in, but for now, they stay here.

Then after that I told the news to the village chief, I apologized for not telling him sooner but he was cool about it and just came to our house to say goodbye to my parents.

Next, I went to check on the knights who stayed at the village inn, which includes Sutem my father's friend.

"How did they manage to tame a whole pack of white wolves?" One of the knights asked the other person in front of him, not noticing that I entered the inn's dining area, they usually serve food along with the rooms so these men were probably waiting for their breakfast, they look happy, especially when it's free who wouldn't be happy? Vonro is responsible for their expenses in the inn since they're escorting her until she returns home.

"Is uncle Sutem here?" I asked, the men immediately turned to look at me, one of them even stood up in surprise then he immediately yelled upstairs to call Sutem, seconds later he's already hurrying to get to us.