Arriving Brother and Betrothal

Once again I was standing at her gate, once the guards on patrol saw me it was similar to the way they acted at the gates, I yelled.

"I'm here to visit auntie Amanda, tell her Krish is outside." I said, one of them quickly run inside, I checked my watch and it hasn't even been 15 minutes since I got inside the capital, then seconds later I saw aunt Amanda walking out of the house's door, her eyes widened when she saw me and my entourage Aace, she ordered the guards to open the door to let us enter, my dog walked inside with his skill menace, it's a skill that makes him look majestic and terrifying, I guess he couldn't hold back since it's new territory and he has to show strength for respect, I whispered to his ears before jumping down.

"Turn it down boy, you did enough." I threw 3 more pastries which he happily munched on, I walked over to my auntie, took out some flowers we picked on the way, and handed it to her.

"We met again auntie." I said she was startled, I was just a small infant the last time we visited, no more than 9 years after she first saw me of course she'll be surprised I still know her.

"Did you come alone?" she diverted her gaze looking for someone else.

"For now yes, in 5 hours my parents will arrive here." I said, her eyes widened with my answer.

"Then how did you know the way to my house?" She asked confused, for a moment I debated with myself whether, to tell the truth, or not, in the end, I ended up telling her the truth, I knew if I told her something like my father gave me a map if she asked where it is or if she asked my parents later and caught me lying the shame of getting caught will haunt me.

"I came through memory, I remember coming here 9 years ago." I said, this only made her more confused, then she noticed that the guards are listening to our conversation and decided to proceed inside instead, before entering I told Aace not to do anything stupid, he understood and sat on the polished cement in the front door, like a huge big good boy.

At my auntie's living room a maid poured her tea while another maid handed me freshly squeezed lemon juice, they probably think I'd hate it, and they're right, I don't drink tea unless it has a tiny bit of honey or a splash of milk.

"So you remembered me and your Uncle Alan even though you were a baby at that time?" My auntie Amanda asked amazed.

"Yes, then she attempted to hug me but was quickly stopped by her maids.

"Aahh! I should have really adopted you even if your mother didn't agree about it!!" she said like a crazy pervert trying to seduce and sexually harass a person at the same time, and that person is currently me.

"Don't you think I'll find a way to get back to them still? I do remember who gave birth to me remember?" I said, she stopped and politely coughed.

"Of course, I was just kidding, so do you have any reason for visiting me?" She said sipping tea.

"We're moving in." I said, she spat all over the table coughing, she choked on her drink, she doesn't act like a proper noble at all.

"Wait what?" She asked while trying to compose herself, her maid quickly took everything away, then clean the table and floor, then one of them handed her a cotton tissue.

"I don't know what the exact reason is but all I know is that the order came from the King, he even sent Princess Vonro to personally deliver the letter." I said, her mouth fell agape.

"You're father must have been promoted as a Colonel! That's the second-highest rank in the military, if that actually happened your father will be able to earn much bigger for you and your mother." My aunt said which was truly good if that's what's happening, my mother also thought that's what's happening.