I Created Trouble for Attention

Disclaimer: Please note that there will be NSFW contents in some chapters, 18+ is advised, This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The story does not reflect the author's beliefs, morals or principles and is purely for entertainment only.

_

My whole life I was constantly ignored, glared at, and treated differently by my own parents, as a child I didn't know why they hated me so much, I would sometimes stare at the corner of the room asking myself, if I did something wrong, but I couldn't think of anything, I was a quiet kid, I watched and observed people's behavior and because of that as a child my mind easily matured, but yet I was still too innocent.

I have two brothers, one older and one younger than me, I'm the middle child, my older brother is a genius, he always gets praised by everyone, his teachers, his friends and lastly our parents and family, all of them adored him, my little brother is a Hot Mess, I called him that because he's so handsome and perfect looking most of the biggest modeling companies are begging him to model for them, girls are all over him, but the catch is he's extremely introverted, he hated crowds of people, so he rarely leave the house, he also has average intelligence but good at online games, me on the other hand always had problems with studying, never in my entire life did my parents tried to teach me how to do anything, not even read and write, I had to learn on my own, in school I was bullied for sleeping in class, because I couldn't understand anything, I remember crying silently everytime I found my bag or lunch box missing, but I couldn't tell anyone because no one cared for me, I even thought that my teacher would only scold me if I tell them so the more it happened the more I began to accept that I was born to be miserable.

Years passed and I trained myself to not show any emotion, I told myself I was numb, I told myself I was done. But somehow I didn't want to give up, suddenly the thought of revenge came to my mind and I began to cause trouble for everyone including my cousin Shein, I hated her before I even began to learn how to read.

You see, Shein is what society calls "Princess" she's perfect, pretty and acted nice, my parents adored her, I didn't understand why they love her but not me, and the bitch was so fake I had thoughts of killing her, yet I didn't do it, Shein has this two-sided personality, when people are around her she's polite and kind but when people aren't looking her fangs are as sharp as knives.

I remember seeing her ripping one of her classmate's love letters, not for her but her crush, the girl who asked Shein to give the letter was also her best friend, yet I saw her smile menacingly while doing it. Not only that, she used her pretty face to get away from anything too, teachers and boys in our school favored her, whatever she did was right.

What caused me to begin to fuck her life is when she continue to spread rumors about me, telling everyone I'm adopted or something, of course, people believe her and the bullying only increased, but the last straw was when I heard her talking to her friends during break, it was in the sixth grade and at that age I was extremely sensitive and would lash out at anyone who tried to act against me, but other than that I'd prefer to stay away from anyone, this is what I heard she said.

"Isn't the Krish girl your cousin? I heard she burned some kid's shirt after they poured water on her in the bathroom, is that true?" one of Shein's friends tried to gossip, then another girl laughed.

"Haha oh my God she's such a freak, I'd definitely stay away. Why is she like that anyway?" The second girl looked at Shein, and Shein showed this disgusting twisted fake smile that looked like heaven to everyone else but disgustingly enraging to me.

"Oh no, I barely call her cousin, I heard her parents say they didn't want her or something, besides a girl like her is too far from even my level, she deserves what's happening to her." Shane said in a relaxed voice while she ate a small slice of cake and gently put it closer to her extremely glossed lips.