Hello God and Hello Brothers

I woke up feeling really calm and good and happy, almost as if all my worries, pain, and suffering all disappeared.

"Hello child, I never thought you'd be back so soon" a familiar faceless man appeared before my eyes, my eyes slumped.

"Hello God, a quick question did I die?" I felt him smile almost as if he was making fun of me.

"You seem to have enjoyed your stay in another world, a world filled with love, care, and attention all for you." He said chuckling gently like an old man, I looked at him confused still waiting for his response. "Of course not my child, after all, you have just begun, however, it might have been good that that incident happened, I felt that my creation malfunctioned during your fight." God said

I was relieved knowing I could go back, I did actually enjoyed my life there, it was more fun than my old life, so I asked.

"What do you mean?" He turned to face me, touched my wrist, showing the watch he had given me suddenly It had developed flesh and is throbbing as if it's alive.

"It seems that you have been subconsciously passing your thoughts to this watch, and today it has awakened, however, it might slowly eat your life if we didn't look for a way to fix it." God said I was confused

"You haven't found a way to fix it?" I asked, god sadly shook his head

"It is the first of its kind, and sometimes even gods need trial and error, but if you must die because of this malfunction I will simply reincarnate you back to the same world and family, but you will have to start from the beginning, the thought me starting as a baby again terrified me, it is so boring I didn't want to deal with that anymore.

"I understand, I will be patient but please don't let me die because of this." He smiled, seems to be pleased with my sentence.

"Well, I don't have much time, your family and friends await you, are you ready to return?" He asked I smiled and nodded yes.

"Farewell God, please guide me on my journey, and thank you." He nodded

"Oh, another thing I have planned a surprise for you, you'll find out soon." God said, and before I could even say a thing he flicked his finger and in a blink, everything felt like a dream, I woke up in the hospital my Father on my side, he was fast asleep holding my hands, I tried to sit down but then all at once my body felt huge amounts of pain, I groaned and this woke him up.

"My girl! My sweet little girl! Are you okay? Does it hurt?" He gave me a hug and then he gently caressed my cheek and hair, his eye filled with warmth and worry, it made my heart feel good knowing that finally, my own blood cared for me, I smiled hiding my pain.

"Father I feel well, thank you for being here for me." He smiled and once again gave me a gentle loving hug.

"Your mother has been worried sick, I told her to stay home with the servants because of her pregnancy, she will be happy to hear that you're better." I nodded and smiled.

"I'm sorry for worrying you father, I only did my duty, Oh!! How are the princess and the rest of my class??" I asked worried, he smiled.

"None of them were harmed, they've been waiting for your return." My father said, his eyes watering again. "What was I thinking letting you go on your own? And letting you work as the princess' hired guard, I'm so sorry darling, you should have never felt such heavy responsibility at your age if you want a different path, all you have to do is tell me my girl and I will grant it for you, even if it means freedom from all of your work." He said, I shook my head.

"I thank you father but without me, Vonro and Rupert will not be allowed to go to school, and they're my friends so I'm happy to protect them the best I can father, you do not need to worry." I gave him a smile and a kiss on his forehead, he is such a great father, better than I first thought.