Leaving my Village part 1

"So, who are these people Krish" My father looked at me confused, inside I wanted to say, you tell me they came here for you, but of course that would be inappropriate to say in front of a royal blood.

"They say they came here for you." I said, the girl nodded and then introduce herself again, this time to my father.

"My name is Vonro Hendrix, I came here because of the King's request to deliver this letter, he also told me to tell you this." She paused for a moment before continuing "Don't forget our deal, my friend." She stopped and my father's face turned pale.

"Oh shit, I did forget." I heard my father whisper to himself, but Vonro continued.

"William, will you please?" She said turning to the man behind her, then the butler took out a white envelope from his chest pocket and gracefully handed it to my father with a slight bow, then he swiftly returned behind Vonro.

My father opened the envelope and read the contents silently, meanwhile I placed a whole cheesecake my mom made earlier and then I brew them tea, Vonro, and her butler watched my movements, but I didn't mind, then I placed a small cut of the cake in small plates before placing it in front of Vonro and my father, then I stood beside my father afterwards just like how my mother told me how to behave.

I saw Vonro nodding at William, William then took a metal stick with a flat end from his pocket, he unwrapped it before taking a small piece of cake on Vonro's plate, he ate that piece and watched if he'd collapse or something, but all she saw was William looking very surprise, then satisfied, then he went to Vonro's cup of tea, but I stopped him before he can touch it, instead I handed him his own cup, he nodded and placed all the tea on Vonro's cup to his cup, then he took a sip and still nothing happened, he was just surprised once again, on the other hand,d made a fresh cup of tea for Vonro. When Vonro noticed that William was still fine she began to eat the food, and the same expression happened to her, so did when she took a sip on the tea.

"Krish, tell your mother to prepare our belongings, we must leave early tomorrow." My father said in a calm voice but tensed body.

"Excuse me." I said before leaving the room, I didn't even bother to ask why, if it's from the king himself then I bet none of us can refuse anyway.

_

"A letter from the king? Did your father commit a crime? No, if he did then he would have been arrested, could it be? He must have been promoted!" My mother smiled and immediately run upstairs, only stopping midway to tell me to also pack my stuff, I nodded then she disappeared upstairs, I just went to my room, organized my belongings from clothes, shoes, books, and such before placing them all to my Inventory, so I was free, I ended up leaving and going to the wolves to tell them I'll leave.

"But master! We can't stay here while you leave? we promised to serve you." The king wolf said.

"Yes that's true, but if all of you came with me do you think people won't be troubled? Only this village has accepted you yet, I don't want problems." I said scolding him, he sat down and stayed silent thinking for a moment.

"Then bring one of my children with you, if something happens we'll know." He said, I nodded hoping for that answer, I actually planned to bring the puppy from the beginning.

"Then I choose your first son." I said, at first he wanted to object but then he stepped aside to let his first son stand in front of me, I know that just like me he was neglected by his parents, you see having blue eyes means the wolf is strong, but since this puppy has two colored eyes he was considered defective, but I think he was beautiful, and in a way, I saw myself in him that's why I wanted to show him that there are people who will accept him despite his own family turning their backs on him, he sat in front of me, his eyes lost it's confidence a long time ago, I smiled and placed a hand on his head.