SAVED BY LILLY (NSFW)

[WARNING:THERE WILL BE GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT, 18+ IS ADVISED]

Covered by nothing but darkness I have been in pain for centuries fighting for my life, after being betrayed in a false diplomatic meeting, the wind brought me to this strong river that will protect me from danger, and from then I waited for someone to rescue me, I can feel their presence coming closer and closer until one day there they were, right in front of me, all I had to do is reach out and I was able to infuse myself to their soul, through them I can stay alive, however, this body has a parasite killing it from the inside out, I have to fight this presence for the right to inhabit and co-exist inside this human body, so then I began to work my way up.
_

Back in the real world, due to Krish's pain, she had to focus on surviving making her oblivious to the eyes closely watching her, one of them is a Man's curious to know what she was trying to do, and once she leaped towards the dangerous currents the man ran and followed out of concern shortly, by then Krish's body was already unconscious and the mysterious being is already inside her.

"What is going on here! Get away from her!" Vonro's voice startled the man and he quickly backed away.

"You're getting the wrong Idea, she almost drowned!" The man said looking directly at Vonro's eyes, then five more figures appeared behind Vonro, and the man's eyes widened in disbelief. "V-Veronica? What are you doing here?" The man asked, Vonro quickly kneeled next to Krish, while Veronica started tearing up.

"Father it's you!" She ran towards him and quickly hugged him, she hasn't seen her father for years, since it takes a long time to go from the second continent and back to the Witch's Kingdom.

"I can't believe you are so grown now, you are as beautiful as your mother." He placed her hair behind her ear and she smiled and once again hugged him, but once they've had their moment suddenly the woman he saved came back to his mind. "Quickly! Bring them to the camp with me, suddenly a bunch of men came Vonro carried Krish on his own and everyone was led to a vehicle that instantly transported them back to the campsite, it seems like one of the researchers used a teleportation skill.
_

Under the darkness of the night, another eye witnessed what happened, the unknown man brimming with aura watched in delight, he's standing on top of a tree branch, one foot on top of a dead elf spy he just killed, his red eyes glowing in the dark fascinated by what he just witnessed. "It seems that the queen has been released." He muttered to himself, a crazy grin revealed sharp teeth that glowed under the moonlight, he licked his lips and then disappeared in an instant as if he was never there, leaving the elf corpse to fall to the ground.
_

Inside the Research Campsite, they placed Krish on a table while they watch her closely since her mana hasn't stopped leaking, she breathes heavily, and sweats coldly, while her face's filled with pain and suffering, Veronica's Father approached the group to inform them of what's happening to her.

"I'm afraid Krish is suffering from an unknown Illness called Spirit Decease, it acts like a parasite eating her life energy until she dies, it is residing on her right wrist, it has a very ominous aura around it that's how we are able to determine where it's at, we are looking for ways to stop her mana from leaking, however, every time we try to cut the wrist it protects itself by causing a painful knock back throwing my people to the wall, we can't harm the area without suffering consequences, our only option, for now, is to transfer mana but until then, all we can do is wait and see." Everyone was shocked except for Vonro who already knew this.

"Wait do you mean we can't do anything but watch her die!?" Elena exclaimed upset, she did not know but she had a feeling due to her strong senses.

"So this was what she was talking about before." Edmond has a flashback of what Krish said when they were talking to Veronica's mother.