God took Pity

I woke up in an unknown place, it was beautiful but it feels unsettling, I look around and the place looks like a floating island only consisting of a single golden tree and transparent rainbow bubble grass, it looks amazing and unreal.

I sat under the tree confused, wondering where I am and who I am, somehow I couldn't remember, and so I tried hard to remember, and then my brother's faces flashed before my eyes, along with all the memories and the remaining hatred I have for people that made me miserable, then suddenly I felt my head throbbing and a rush of pain covered my head, I fell to my side clutching each side of my head, I scream in pain, it was unbearable, all the memories returned to me, but alongside that, pain also ate me alive.

It's been days... or weeks maybe even months, I couldn't tell, I've been laying on the same spot motionless, the pain still invaded me, despite feeling like I've been here for weeks I didn't feel any hunger or thirst, but I felt helpless, I've waited for anyone to save me but no one arrived, just like before I was alone, I began to forget how it feels to hate people, it was too painful to think about them and how they tormented me.

"I just wish that for once luck came my way, for once I wish life accepted me." A single drop of tear flowed down my cheeks and drop down the soft but transparent rainbow-colored bubble grass, then one of the grass popped like a normal bubble, and like a domino the popping spread to all the grass, releasing small lights that floated upwards into the sky, in this place no one knows.

I felt all the pain that I've been feeling left, it left along with all the negative emotions I had, I sat down watching the small lights float up as if the wind was blowing them away, I was confused, I couldn't feel anything but warmth.

"Poor soul, you must be tired of pain." A gentle voice of a woman appeared out of nowhere, I turned to my side and a beautiful woman with golden hair and huge white wings smiled down at me, for once I felt happy to hear someone's voice again, but I couldn't reply to her, I was too overwhelmed to even try to speak to such a beautiful woman, I can feel her energy, it was warm and safe it makes me feel alive.

"I've watched your journey, I'm the one who whispered to your ear when you desired to do something unspeakable, I'm your guardian angel, but I couldn't help you when a natural phenomenon took your life, beings like me are not allowed to meddle with humans too much, all we can do is to guide you to a better life, my father heard of your suffering and your wish, so he wants to see you, come with me child." She crouched in front of me and patted my head, she smiled the whole time she spoke, her voice so calm and soothing, sometimes she'd curl her brows looking worried but then they'd return to normal, and she would smile making my heart feel warm, I was to engulfed in my thoughts that there was someone there, who prevented me to do something stupid, she was there with me when I cried at night thinking of killing myself, probably why I stayed alive till 18 despite all the torment, I only returned to reality when I saw her reach my hand, she gently stood up pulling me with her, she spread both of her wings before flapping them sending us up the sky in high speed, in one go we were far away from the land, I saw the tree disappear below me, in 2 minutes I found myself sitting on a soft cloud floor, in front of me was a short coffee table and a glass of juice placed by the angle who brought me here, she said her father wanted to meet me, which means god himself, I drank the juice empty, then out of nowhere one of the walls retracted and a tall lean man entered the room, what surprised me a little is that he didn't have any face, reminding me of Slenderman.

He sat across the table in front of me, somehow I felt him smile warmly, the angel beside me spoke first because I still wasn't speaking, I just stared at him, amazed by his presence, who would be able to speak if they met god? What would you say? How would you say it? It's a little intimidating.