The Voyage to the Fairy Kingdom

I sat on a leaf on one of the trunks of a giant tree, floating up the sky on a single round Island, that has already been taken over by the giant roots of the tree which is so big the roots are starting to protrude underneath the floating clump of dirt, making a very spectacular view, in normal human eyes floating islands would look unusual but the size of the trees would look the same as the trees they are used to seeing in human continents, but the single Giant tree floating higher than every other tree would be a sight to behold for them. I sat feeling calm and relaxed, watching the beautiful view in front of me, I inhaled the fresh breeze while watching the slowly rising sun in front of me.

A woman called, I turned my head to look behind me and I felt amazed by her beauty, she has beautiful brown hair, green eyes and green butterfly wings with some black parts and details around it, she looks just like her father, my daughter Marie, I turned around noticing huge and gorgeous golden wings on my back.

I smiled at Marie before we both flew back inside the tree, there, a hundred forest dryads waited for me, they look like humans but with the skin of tree barks and roots, they lowered their heads in response to seeing me, and then my daughter nodd...

I smiled at Marie before we both flew back inside the tree, there, a hundred forest dryads waited for me, they look like humans but with the skin of tree barks and roots, they lowered their heads in response to seeing me, and then my daughter nodded to all of the dyads and we flew all the way down to the bottom ground of the floating islands, while the dryads would merge from tree to tree trying to keep up to me and my daughter's speed, there on the very bottom, men in armors were waiting.

One of the men wearing gold armor who seems to be the leader of the platoon jumped off of his horse, with my daughter behind me and a hundred dryads he removed his helmet and began a discussion, we exchanged words and were about to make a deal whe...

One of the men wearing gold armor who seems to be the leader of the platoon jumped off of his horse, with my daughter behind me and a hundred dryads he removed his helmet and began a discussion, we exchanged words and were about to make a deal when suddenly a needle covered in magic made it hard for anyone to notice by the time anyone noticed it was already too late, I saw myself holding the needle who pierced my heart and went through my back, I heard echoes of Panic and outcry, I remember yelling Help in my head, over and over I don't want to die yet, I began to fall and then-

I woke up eyes wide open, immediately clutching my chest at the exact spot where the needle went, I sighed in relief when it wasn't there, suddenly my past started haunting me, suddenly I remembered the pain I felt before I died from a heart attack and all of those emotions combined made me feel dizzy, I ran to the window and threw up, waking Vonro in the process, he looked at me worried and confused.