Biembeh Says

WHERE DO BROKEN HEARTS GO?
SUNRISE SERIES #5

Hello, reader. Glad to know that you made it until here, unless you skipped.

The fifth installment is now done. Ending this wasn't easy for me. Letting go my characters, creating new world without them, knowing that I won't be updating them anymore.

As you all know, this is the first collaboration I have as a writer. And this is the first time I wrote Boy's Love. Good to say that I finished it the way I imagined. Though, it was hard to maintain their voices because I was used to girl one.

It was a great adventure with you, my co-wattpaders. Even though it's already finished, I hope you won't stop supporting me---us, my co-authors from the collab.

I hope you enjoy the stay in Singapore! Actually, I wanted to show more places, but I refused to put too much since the only source I have are the vlogs and google about that country. I've never been in that place, hihi, so the accuracy of everything is unsure. But Singapore is really beautiful.

It's hard to create them since I was also respecting the laws of Singaporeans, and one of those is "male to male" relationships are considered crime. Oh, no, don't hate them for that reason. We had our own beliefs, and we should respect that.

That's all.

And, I just wanted to congratulate myself for completing this!

Always remember that love knows no gender. Love is a feeling that never looked at who you are. We are all free to love.

So, spread it. No hate. We're all equal. Stop throwing shits about same sex relationship. You won't owe a slot in heaven by doing that.

Pursue your dreams. Don't look for supporters. Support and believe yourself. You can do it.

Again, it was nice being with ya'll. Hope to see you on another stories.

All love,Biem-B💛

All love,
Biem-B💛

* * * * * * * *

For questions, never hesitate to ask me through these accounts:

Facebook: Biembeh Writes
Instagram: biembehlangot
Twitter: biembehlangot
E-Mail: biembehwrites@gmail.com