First Special Chapter

Merry Christmas,
Callan and Dillion
Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
SUNRISE SERIES 5

~| • • • • • • • • |~

"Is this really necessary, babe? I don't have time for it."

I looked at him when he talked. I chuckled when I saw his frowning face. I stopped what I am doing and stand up, walking towards him.

When I stand in front of him, he encircled his arms around my waist and put his head on my tummy which made me smile and caressed his hair.

"I just feel like doing it...with you." He looked at me and I saw how he smiled with what he heard. "This will be a special Christmas for me. For us." I kissed his head. "But it's you okay if you can't help. You should rest instead."

He's probably tired from work, that's why.

"No. Okay, let's do it together." I smiled again then patted his head.

I walked back to my position and I feel him following me. He then sat beside me and stared at those decorations on the floor. I even saw him scratched his head as he tried to assemble one. I can't help but to laugh at his misery.

He really had a hard time with this, huh.

I just stopped laughing when he glared at me. This man is really scary when he's serious. I fix mine then tried to help him deal with his.

"That's not how you do it. Wait," I took the space between us and grabbed his hand, guiding him of what he should do. It's a Christmas light so he should be careful not to cut any wire, or else, it will go useless.

Is he even listening?

When I looked at him, I saw him just staring at me. "Dummy, why are you staring?" He let out a chuckle when I kissed the tip of his nose. "We should get going. There's more to do there."

I even saw him blushed with what I did but I stopped myself from teasing him. He will end up mad at me if I do. I don't want to sleep outside the room.

It will be the happiest Christmas I've ever had. I'm never been excited with that occasion but now, all I want to happen is us, celebrating Christmas together. Watching how lanterns lit up, the city being surrounded with varieties of lights. That will be amazing, if ever.

I asked him if he wanted to decor his unit too, but he just shook his head. I actually want us to live together but I guess, it was still early. It's just two months after we got back together. There are lot of things that happened before, so we still have to adjust with each other.

I don't want to pressure him so, I am really looking for a perfect timing for me to ask him that thing. Nevertheless, nothing won't change if we'll live together or not.

"Dillion, wait! I still have to put it...here," I smiled as I watch him put the little star at the top of the tree. I got my phone and sneak a photo of him. He looked cute! "This good or nah?"

"Wear this and stand next to the tree. Please!" I throw him the reindeer headband and see him frowned but still catched. I smiled widely for him not to say no. I knew I won when he rolled his eyes and really wore the headband which made me smirk. "1, 2, 3...smile! Wow, you look cute here."

"I always do, Dillion."

"Sure," I answered as I stared at his photo. I smiled again and decided to post it on my Instagram. I looked at him when he sat on the sofa and checked his phone. "You have plans today?"

"Would I go here if I have?"

This man! He's really mean.

"You're bad, Callan." I jumped off the chair and walked towards him. I keep my phone on my pocket and sat beside him, putting my head on his shoulder. "You want to go somewhere? Come on, let's eat outside."