Chapter 5 -TRAINING-

SILANS POV

This was very unusual. The language in my brain, the weapons, the clothes. This whole thing is too much change, I cant handle it. Why is everything different, it shouldn't change this much.

I stopped my questioning and examined the room. there were different sections, hand to hand combat, bow and arrow, knife, shield, punching bag, boxing ring. All these things were in my time just a bit less sturdy, like the boxing ring would usually be hard wood not with springy barriers. there was also a machine which looked very unfamiliar.

"what's that?" I asked pointing to the machine, "a treadmill, wonderful invention, it lets us run very far without changing location, the ground of it moves fast and you run it but you never actually move." Thor said explaining very horribly. He is too happy and it makes me sick, nothing against him personally but he has too much energy and right now I don't want to be near it.

"ok, I'll train you each individually. We start with man who copies my shield, then red guy, hammer man, bow and arrow, birdman, then lastly the sorcerer." I said not remembering anyone's name, "I'm not a sorcerer, I'm... I don't know but I know I'm not that." sorcerer said. "if you don't know then that's what you are right now until you figure out." I said rolling my shoulders around trying to loosen the tension in them, the sorcerer just nodded her head.

"I'm Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America." Steve said stepping into the combat area with me. He took off his shield and raised his fists, "what are you doing?" I asked curiously, "usually in sparring we don't use weapons." Steve told me but I scoffed, "that is not realistic, when i fought you, you used the shield right? when I train you, you use your environment and weapons." I told him sternly, he reluctantly nodded grabbing his shield.

I didn't bother raising my spear or shield in attack. He realised I wouldn't attack first so he did. He ran towards me and threw a punch in my direction, he threw it sloppily so I assume he wants me to dodge it so he can hit me with his other hand but I don't give him satisfaction, i dodge first punch but catch the second, I now had both his hands in mine, he tried to headbutt me but I flipped him around too quickly.

I now had him pinned on the ground and he tried to push me off but I punched his nose hard enough to hear a crack which didn't waiver him and we went back and forth punching each other, he pushed me off with his shield but I snatched it as i got up, I threw it harshly at him watching as he flew a few hundred meters before he collapsed on the ground, repeatedly trying to gert up but failed.

"THE TRICK TO BEING A GOOD WARRIOR ISN'T WHO CAN PUNCH THE HARDEST BUT WHO CAN WITHSTAND THE MOST PUNCHES. CAPTAIN ROGERS SHOWED ME THAT, BUT STILL NEEDS IMPROVEMENT, HE NEEDS TO USE THE SHIELD MORE AND LEARN TO UNDERSTAND OTHERS FIGHTING STYLE." I projected my voice to others who stood wide eyed.

Next was red guy. "I'm Stark, Tony Stark. Also known as Iron Man." He said stepping foward in a red metallic suit. I scoffed at the nickname, how...obvious.

He went to blast me with light that came out his hand but I dodged it easily, I walked slowly towards him, "friday whats her fighting style?" I heard him ask in his little helmet, as he kept shooting me well attempting to, I rolled my eyes and slid on the ground and swept his legs, as he collapsed I moved behind him and ripped off his metallic mask. I grabbed his hair and pulled him up, i threw him back into the ground and waited for him to stand up, he didn't but only let out a few groans.

"IT'S A GOOD SUIT, GOOD ARMOUR, BUT YOUR BLASTERS ARE NOT GUICK ENOUGH, REPROGRAM THEM FASTER." I said as Steve helped Tony up.

"Im Thor, also known as god of lightning." Thor said confidently spinning his hammer in his hands. I rolled my eyes. he raised his hammer up in the air summoning lightning, interesting. I thought of grabbing my spear since it has bolt of Zeus but decided not to. he shot his lightning to me but I didn't even move, I stepped forward letting the pain spread through me evening it out. I stepped forward more until I reached a very shocked Thor, I grabbed his hand with my left hand and my right hand grabbed the back of his neck, I pressed on the pressure point on his thumb and spine watching him collapse and drop his hammer, I then kicked his feet and watched him slam his head into his hammer.

"GOOD POWER AND GOOD IDEA, BUT EXECUTED POORLY, I TOLD YOU I HAD THE POWER OF THE GODS ONE OF THEM BEING ZEUS SO LIGHTNING IS NOTHING." I said gesturing for the next one.

I fought the others and they were good but still very disappointing. Hawkeye was good but his weakness was the hearing aid, as soon as i took it out he was disorientated, Falcon was good his wings were too fragile. Black widow had good resilience and technique but her weapons aren't the strongest.

Last but not least was the sorcerer. "I'm Wanda Maximoff, I have like powers." Wanda said, her chest rising at an irregular speed. She was scared.

I gestured for her to attack me. She moved her hands by her side and her wiggle woos appeared. She shot them at me but I felt a tingle, nothing much, I walked to her and grabbed her hands and flipped her around so she was on her stomach on the ground with my knee in her back, I waited to see how she would get up but she couldn't since her hands were pinned.

"TOO RELIANT ON YOUR POWERS, AND NOT FULLY CONFIDENT IN THEM. THE PROBLEM WITH ALL OF YOU IS YOU LACK VARIETY, AND THE ONES THAT HAVE IT AREN'T USING IT PROPERLY." I told them all getting off Wanda.

She huffed clearly disappointed in herself and I felt a twinge in my chest but waved the thought away. Weird. "We've gotten this far with our style." Iron man exclaimed cockily. "and I, who has been stuck in a tomb for 2000 years just beat all of you under 35 minutes." I replied watching as he shut up.

"Well i say we should all rest and ice our wounds." Clint said fixing his hearing aid, and grabbing a 'plaster' or whatever they called it.

I just nodded and as they all walked out I went to pick up my shield and spear which sat on a bench. "Hey." wanda said making me turn around to face her. "yes?" I asked raising my eyebrows in question, "I was wondering if we could do some one on one training, I was the one who got pinned the quickest and I want to change that." she said fidgeting with her rings.

I admired her determination, and I hated myself for it, I shouldn't admire someone in the way I admired Kassandra, I can't do that to her. "Ask me with confidence, don't fidget, tell me." I said not liking her doubt in herself. "Can we do one on one training tomorrow because i want to be better." Wanda said making direct eye contact with me, "yes we can, but first get rest." I said gesturing to the door.

I know I should probably get rest but I had been asleep for long enough. I moved to the treadmill, I think thats what its called. How do I work it. I pressed random buttons and it shot straight into action at a quick pace, but I caught up with it. Now i know how this works, how do i turn it off?