chapter 13 -CONJURING-

SILAN POV

"So basically a horror film is like a scary film made to scare you." Sam said handing us all snacks.

"Why would anyone do that?" I asked confusion laced in my tone as I took a packet of sweets called skittles. They were chewy but fruity. But very sweet but in a good way.

On one couch, Wanda and I on the right side and Nat and Maria on the left with snacks in between us. On the other couch was Sam Steve Tony Clint all squished together trying to act tough as the movie called the conjuring started.

We started the film and I didn't really get it, why wouldn't they just leave the house? It was very stupid thing, when I voiced my frustration to Wanda she just laughed and said it's typical in these types of films.

We were now halfway and for some reason a girl was on top of a cupboard and jumped down, as she did everyone let out a quick scared noise, I was certainly confused and it gave me a jump.

But I wasn't really focusing on the movie anymore since wandas hand gripped my thigh under the blanket whenever there was a jump scare, she would always take it off after but this time I grabbed her hand when she went to take it off.

I looked at Wanda to see her smile and blushing, she bit her lips causing my attention to be on them, since we got back to the facility we haven't kissed and it's driving me insane.

I want her soft cherry lips on mine but I couldn't, I knew Wanda didn't want to tell anyone, she wanted to seem professional which I respected.

Wandas hand slowly slid up and I let a smirk envelop my face. Did she really want to do this now?

I excused myself saying I should go sleep, Wanda followed suit and once we both entered her room, I smashed my lips to hers.

Our lips moved as we grasped at each other needing the other. I pushed her on the bed with out breaking the kiss, I went to unclip her oversized flannel but her hand stopped me.

"I've uh- I'm a- I'm still honourable." Wanda said and I furrowed my brows, was she on drugs, what the hell is that supposed to mean?

"Like I would be considered honourable in your time." She explained blushing heavily. Realisation hit me like a shit ton of bricks, she was referencing that one meeting we had when I told them being a virgin was honourable in my culture.

"Your a virgin?" I asked for confirmation and she nodded embarrassed, "don't be embarrassed." I told her grabbing her chin and placing a kiss on her soft lips.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to." I told her with a smile, "but I want to, I want to with you." She said rubbing her hands up and down my stomach.

"We'll go slow." I told her as I removed her shirt, I kissed her neck softly, feeling her chest rise against mine was a heavenly feeling.

I looked up to her as I touched her bra, I wanted her consent. She nodded but I wanted her to say it, I looked at her pointedly, "you can take off my bra, you can take off all my clothes, just do it." She said kissing me hungrily.

I did as she said, I tore off her bra, I admired her beautiful olive skin, her breasts with hardened nipples, she looked so beautiful under me.

"What?" She said shy away and blushing, "hmm nothing." I said placing soft kisses to her left breast, I rubbed my cold hand on her right one, I pinched her nipple and watched how her chest moved closer to me wanting more.

I swirled my tongue around her hardened nipples. "Stop teasing." She exclaimed wrapping her legs around my waist and grinding up trying to get friction.

I slammed her hips back down, "be patient" I mumbled against her chest, and the vibrations sent her crazy.

I decided to give her what she craved. I kissed down her stomach, for some reason I always found hips, stomach and back so attractive and hers were heavenly.

I grabbed the hem of her leggings and pulled them down slowly, once they were off I could see her wetness drip down her thigh, I smirked and placed kisses on the warm skin of her thighs, watching as her legs lightly jerked when I skimmed over where she wanted me most.

I rubbed my thumb over her slit then her clit, I rubbed her though her lace underwear knowing the friction was extremely pleasurable.

I pulled her underwear down and kissed back up her legs, watching as she had shut her eyes ready for pleasure.

"This may feel uncomfortable at first but just trust me ok?" I told her as I rubbed my finger against her slit watching as she nodded eagerly, "just fuck me." She breathed out.

I pushed my finger into her slowly, she slightly winced, god she was so tight. I moved my finger slowly waiting for her to adjust and relax.

Once she did I quickened my paste and moved my finger in and out and her quiet moans showed me she wanted more.

I added another pumping them in and out at a fast pace. Her moans were starting to get louder and louder, "as much as I want to hear your moans, and trust me I really do, I'm not sure the team wants to." I said and she just nodded biting her lip to suppress her sound.

Just seeing her like this could make me cum. Her eyes shut tightly and gripping the sheets and her body sweaty and rising rapidly as I pumped my fingers in her.

"Oh god." She moaned through her lip as I curled my finger to the right a little, looks like I found her g-spot.

I hit that spot continuously and hard watching as she gripped my hair pushing me down, I rubbed my tongue up and down her clit at a teasing pace,

I replaced my fingers with my tongue being more aggressive at hitting her g-spot. "I think I'm going to-" she cut herself off by clenching her fist rougher in my hair.

I used my thumb and rubbed fast tight circles against her clit and my other hand touched her nipple. All of this sent her over the edge and she released and came in my mouth with a loud moan which I suppressed by covering her mouth with my hand.

I let her ride out her high, "you did good, you taste amazing." I said kissing Wanda passionately. By the way she clenched her thighs at my words I'm guessing she likes being praised. I'll remember that for next time.

"Let me clean you up." I said as she tried to stand up but tiredness took over her but I carried her into her bathroom running a bath.

"How come I'm the only one naked?" Wanda mumbled into my chest and I placed her into the bath before taking off my clothes and placed her in my lap.

She rested on my chest while I washed her hair and body getting rid of the sweat.

"Stay with me tonight." Wanda mumbled as I wrapped the towel around her and placed her back in her bed.

"I want to, I really do but what if we get caught, I know Fury would go mental." I said kissing her forehead running my hand through her wet silky hair.

"Fine." She said closing her eyes, I kissed her soft lips and despite her tiredness she kissed back.

I opened wandas door and glanced back to her peaceful sleeping form. I turned back shutting the door behind me only to be met with the guilty face of Maria Hill leaving Natasha's room.

I stared at her and she stared at me, we stared at one another. Oh shit.

I pointed to her as she pointed to me, "this never happened ok?" We both said at the same time before nodding in agreement and walking back to our own rooms in the different directions.

What a day.