chapter 17 -CHRISTMAS-

SILAN POV

We have two weeks until the Cult has their mass murder festival where they sacrifice innocents. This whole week the avengers were shopping for something called 'Christ let' or something, wait that doesn't sound right, whatever.

Apparently it was Christmas Eve, I don't really take part in these things, but when I was in Wanda's room...talking, I saw she had a present with all the avengers name on them but one with mine.

I was now in my room wasting my time as I welded a present for Nat. I had presents for all of them, Wanda's was the most special and it was something close to my heart.

I asked Friday why they wrap the present and she said to make it a surprise, so I grabbed some foil and wrapped them over and over for each Avenger.

-

It was 5 in the morning and I heard all the avengers run downstairs just as I had placed my presents for them under a big tree which was decorated with lights and glass colourful balls.

"What are you doing up Sy-Sy?" Tony asked with Pepper following behind him with clothes in hand.

"I don't like that nickname." I said subtly looking at Wanda. She looked beautiful, her hair slightly knotted, sweatpants on with a blue dressing gown covering her.

She noticed my staring and gave me a small smile before grabbing some cereal. "Well merry Christmas guys, I have jumpers for all of you. Tony you have a photoshoot later tonight." Pepper said handing all of us these weird green and red sweaters.

"Thank you miss Potts." I said examining the ugly matching sweaters. I put it on over my white vest. I heard a chuckle to see Wanda and Natasha looking at me, "it's on backwards." Wanda said taking it off me.

Everybody else was occupied with breakfast and guessing their presents to notice us. Wandas hand glided up my sides as she lift the sweater off me. She pulled it over my head, turned it around hand handed it to me.

"Aren't you going to put it on me?" I asked narrowing my eyes watching as her cheeks turned a shade of red. "Wanda come here and help me cook the sausages." Natasha yelled.

"Ok...maybe next time." She whispered the last bit to me. "Let's eat then we take photo then presents." Pepper said ushering us all to the table as Clint's kids all run around chasing each other with the blunt weapons I forged for them.

On my left was Sam and in my right was Steve, across from me was Wanda and in her left was Nat and her right had Clint.

The whole time I ate the sausages and bacon and beans I couldn't help but stare at Wanda as she laughed at Tony's stupid jokes or Peppers stories embarrassing Tony.

"Can we do presents now?" Cooper begged his father and mother and they both glanced towards pepper, it was no secret that she was in charge of basically everything apart from Fury.

She nodded and all the children bolted to the tree while we slowly put our plates away and sat on the couch near the tree.

"Silan open yours first." Steve said sliding presents across the floor to me. I scanned the room to see everyone's beaming faces. I nodded and grabbed the biggest present first.

"To Sy-Sy, From your favourite avenger." I read aloud chuckling, I opened the present to see a huge human sized bottle of olive oil, "very funny Iron can." I said rolling my eyes as the others laughed, "iron man." Tony corrected smug with himself.

I opened the rest of my presents. I got a book on all history since Greeks -from Steve-, an iPhone -from Nat-, something calling a redwing -from Sam-, a kopis sword -from Clint-.