Chapter 25 -TOGETHER-

Silan pov still in flashback

We all stood in formation behind one another as we waited for the lift to reach Wakanda. I knew it was tradition to have an inspirational speech before hand. I wasn't going to break tradition now.

"It has been a long time...but I know your loyalty will not have wavered. A thousand, two thousand years from today. People will have come from far seas, prompted by curiosity of how the ancients survived. They have already peered and probed across our lands, but no monuments of marble or bronze remains, only the battles we have conquered. We are known as the fiercest warriors, with stories so gruesome and horrific it made Hades weep. I say we give them one more story! A story of heroes filled with pietas and ones which will never be forgotten. Our stories will continue..." I trailed off relishing in the sounds of their cheers and hoots and clanging if their armour.

"You may be on foreign soil, fighting for things that have no value to you...but they have value to me." I said patting Sophrates on the shoulder as he nodded his head waiting for me to finish.

"Fight for your legacies, your tales to be told..." I trailed off as they knew where I was going with this, but none interupted.

The ding of the lift made me turn to face it's doors, I banged my spear on the ground before relishing in the sunlight that shined on my face once again.

"Fight...FOR SPARTA!" I yelled as we all charged towards the battle. My comrades singing shanties and chants to Ares as we closed in on the aliens.

"What the hell are those?" My father said running closer to me, I got a good look at him. He looked the same as the day that sword pierced his cold heart.

"Aliens, from far in the cosmos." I said charging. "Oh right." He said as we unleashed hell on them.

End of flashbacks

"So that's what happened." I finished narrating my story. "Oh wow, maybe next time you should do speeches instead of Rogers." Sam said and we all chuckled and Steve nodded his head.

"Right well we are here, tonight we will have a party, in the meantime catch up, I'm guessing Wanda and Silan want to 'catch up' and I'll move Wanda's room closer to Silans." Tony said happily as we all exited.

I sling my arm around wandas shoulder, "I missed you." I said pulling her through the tower to my bedroom.

"Hey Miss Silan right? I'm Peter Parker." Spidey boy said interrupting the convo I was having with Wanda.

"Nice to meet you Peter but -" I was cut off by peters rambling again. He seems like a nice kid but right now I just want Wanda.

I heard Bucky and Sam snickering at my annoyance, "I have this really cool game based in Ancient Greece and I want to see if it's accurate." He said as excitedly and Wanda was smiling at me.

"Peter give me a few hours and I will play a whole load of 'video games' with you, even though I don't know what that is, but right now I'm really busy with something." I said kindly and started walking away, giving Peter a sorry smile but as soon as I entered my room it turned into a smirk.

I pushed Wanda onto the wall and wrapped my hand around her throat, not tight enough to block all the oxygen but tight enough for her to feel it.

She just smirked and bit her lip, "I've missed you so much. You're going to do as I say or you'll be punished...ok?" I asked kissing Wanda's sweet spot on her neck. She nodded in response but I tightened my grip wanting words.

"I understand." She said, I ripped her shirt off her which left her torso exposed. I ran my hand over her stomach, "you are so beautiful, I don't tell you it enough." I kissed her and trailed them down her chest until I reached the necklace I gave her for Christmas.