Chapter 18 -PARTY-

SILAN POV

I had on a all black suit, I had black rings and a black Cult mask.

Today was the day we go to the Cults party. The plan was simple enough, Wanda and I go in since we were the most unknown avengers, then we scope the place out. Once we have eyes on Isobel we seduce her to get her alone then we call in backup and kill her.

Then stealthily kill the others. I can guarantee something will go wrong, it always does.

"Alright guys this is top priority that there are no mistakes. You guys will be going as dates, I know it will be weird since you guys are friends but suck it up." Fury said through the screen on the jet.

"Yeah super weird." Nat smirked, she definitely knew something was going on between Wanda and I but I didn't care since I knew what was going on between her and Hill.

"Wanda hurry up and get changed." Steve said banging on the toilet door. "Ok ok geez." She said exiting in a red suit.

Our suits were similar apart from colour. She looked stunning. I tried not to stare for too long but I couldn't help it. I quickly averted my eyes after 10 seconds of staring and paid attention to the conversation.

"Everybody knows the plan, now stay focused, if we mess this up people will die, the cult is planning world domination. We can't let that happen." Steve said in a serious tone, "obviously." I muttered but he heard me but I rolled my eyes.

"No pressure." Clint said patting wandas shoulder as Nat fixed her hair, Sam gave me a reassuring smile, "if you need help I got these dope wings so no worries." Sam winked and I just chuckled.

Since I got sam those fast wings he hasn't taken them off, like not once. One time I walked in on him in the toilet and he had them on.

I stepped out of the jet and walked to the Audi R8 that was parked outside. I opened the door for Wanda, in the distance I could see a mannor, "not very discreet." I said as I got into the car. Wanda just hummed in response.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I let the car drive itself, I knew there was no way in hell I was going to drive this thing so Tony put in auto pilot.

"I'm just nervous." Wanda answered fiddling with her fingers. I placed my hand on hers, "relax you have a 2,500 year old Spartan assassin looking after you." I said jokingly watching as she smiled.

"Ok guys your pulling up to the mannor." Nat said through the comms. "Alright." We both mumbled stepping out of the car.

We walked in sync as we put the Cult masks on our face, the guard at the door opened it for us, nodding to us.

As we walked in, horrid music which I believe is called EDM was blasting through speakers all throughout the house. "I consider it disrespectful that they think honouring the gods with this music is a good idea." I said to Wanda watching as her hands shook by her sides.

I grabbed her hand watching as she relaxed, I never grab her hand in public but since we were supposed to be a couple I figured the Avengers wouldn't suspect anything.

"Welcome welcome." A woman's voice rang through the speakers as the music died down. We followed the other Cult members as they walked into the lounge where a literal female version of Alexios was sat at a throne.

"For new recruits, my name is Isobel, your leader. Now you have been summoned here for the cleansing and feast. We sacrifice the suffering to the gods so they are at a better place, and in exchange we get power." Isobel went on as she stood from her throne projecting her voice.

I tilted my head, I felt the rage bubble in me just at looking at her, she looks so much like Alexios, I hated it.

"First let's begin with our origins...the Cult started at the hands of Silan..." Isobel trailed off as the whole crowd booed. Wow, if my ego was weak and I actually cared about their opinions I would've been offended.