Chapter 16 -XAVIER-

WANDA POV

We all were sparing against each other in the training room like we do all morning except this time Silan wasn't with us.

She was at the other end of the room, she sat facing away from us, her legs crossed and breathing very slow. She was humming softly.

I wasn't paying attention and I felt a fist connect with my stomach. I let out a groan and fall to the floor. I see Natasha's hand on front of me helping me up.

"Pay attention, stop looking at her I know you're madly in love with her but relax." Nat joked. I couldn't keep a secret from her and told her about Silan and I and she told me about Maria and her, which wasn't that much of a shock.

"I'm gonna take 5 and check if she's ok." I said slowly walking to her clutching my stomach slightly annoyed that Nat had hit me so hard.

I tapped Silan in the shoulder only to be flipped over and pinned on the ground. I let out a groan and all the Avengers stopped and rushed to me with Silan pinning my shoulder down.

I looked up at her to see her eyes not their normal brown but slightly darker, not black but close to it.

Her head snapped to the window and she got off me and held her hand out and within 3 seconds an eagle flew out and went to her hand.

"What the fuck?" We all asked in unison apart from Steve who just let out "language."

Silans shook her head and the eagle gazed at her tilting its head. How the hell did she do that.

She looked back to us then at the eagle, she pushed her hand toward the window watching as it flew away. She let out a sigh and sat back down ignoring our confused shocked faces.

"Umm hello...what the hell was that?" Sam asked and we all waited for her answer. She opened one eye to our curious faces and let out an annoyed sigh.

"I'm getting back in touch with my powers, slowly, the eagle thing was a trick Zeus taught me. It took a lot of energy to do that, which means I have to keep training my powers because at my prime I could summon them in seconds not hours." She said shutting her eyes once more.

"Well if you need anything I'll be more than happy to build you something, like a new Spartan uniform," Tony said flicking his phone up to the projector where it showed a new suit but with Spartan warrior elements.

"No, I weld my own, you may think the metal is puny but it's a gift from Hades and Hephaestus." She said her eyes still closed and deep breaths.

"Ok then well we will be downstairs since it is lunch." Nat said pulling me along to the elevator.

-

It's been a few hours and Steve was preparing dinner while tony was playing rock music and drawing new suit designs, Nat was throwing food into Clint's mouth as he slept and Sam was laughing at them, I was worrying about Silan.

Since I wasn't in any conversation I walked upstairs in the training room to see Silan in the same position as before but this time her breathing was irritated and rough and heavy.

"What's wrong?" I asked from afar remembering what happened last time I disrupted her doing whatever it is she's doing.

"I accessed some useless powers but when I try and access anything powerful of Zeus, hades, Poseidon, Demeter, Athena or Ares it doesn't work." She sighed frustratedly.

"I don't mind the others gift not working because without them I can still survive, for example I don't need Athena's wisdom but in battle it makes me better...but Ares power is rage and I want to be able to control that before it controls me." She said standing up and dusting herself off.