Chapter 19 -SPARTAN-

SILAN POV

I clenched my eyes shut trying to block out wandas screams.

Isobel was punching her as Wanda had a poisonous and fire arrow inside her stomach.

"Look at this Silan, helpless like always." Isobel yelled furiously as I heard the sound of wandas ribs cracking.

Tears burst like a dam and flooded out my eyes. I can't do this.

I squeezed my eyes shut. This can't be real.

I heard a ringing noise and opened my eyes. I blinked getting used to the bright light, "what the hell is going on?"'I asked.

"Silan?" I heard a deep voice boom. Oh thank fuck.

"Gods? Goddess?" I asked as I looked at the silhouettes of giants in the thrones. "Silan it has been so long, how are you." A voice I recognised as Hera spoke.

"Cut the bullshit. Give me my powers back!" I yelled and watched as they all chuckled, well most of them.

"That's not possible, we don't have the power to give you yours." Poseidon said faking sadly, I knew he despised me for my judgement towards his actions against women.

"Why won't you help me?!" I yelled tears streaming down my eyes. This was the first time I had cried to the gods.

"I beg...please just let me save Wanda. I need her." I pleaded. The gods stopped their light chatting and gazed at me.

"She really loves her." Aphrodite said cupping my cheek, "get off me...just help me." I said on my knees begging the gods, "get off the ground, you look weak." Ares pointed out looking back to the ground where a projection of the battle I was just in was showed.

I looked at it. I saw my body limp in the cults arms with Wanda still being hit repeatedly.
The gods were just watching. They were watching me in pain and they did nothing because as long as they still get their sacrifices it didn't matter. None of it mattered to them.

"Just help me please." I begged again at the feet of the gods. "We cannot interfere." Athena said and I just scoffed.

"Right, because we are just pawns to you, we're not real. You watch us fight, win, lose. Tell me did you make popcorn whilst Alexios murdered my family and Kassandra and burned my home to the ground?" I asked rhetorically causing the gods to go silent.

"You are more than that to us." Demeter said looking down at me. "Am I?" I asked voice cracking.

"You Silan, you are the strongest being out there, your life is an incredible one, you are more than a pawn in our game."  Artemis and Apollo spoke together, something they did often.

"Then help me save Wanda." I said standing up from my knees.

"You have already watched one of my families die and I trusted you when you said 'that life wasn't my destiny' but now you decline me of true happiness, I know that you are afraid that once the cult is gone you won't have enough sacrifices to thrive on and you won't be as strong as you are, and you're right. I will carry the tales of the gods, just trust me. Give me power to save my family please." I said as I stepped closer to the gods.

"And at least you'll be alive which would be more to say if you don't help me save Wanda, because if she died I will come back here and burn this place and you all to the ground." I said as Hestia nodded and summoned her power and shaped it into a ball and waited for others.

I watched as the gods and goddess followed suit, all apart from hades since his powers are for the dead so luckily he would still remain strong, he was always my favourite.

"Here." Zeus grunted as he pulled his powers from his chest and took the powers and handed them to me.

I let them consume me. I let their powers overtake me.  I let it flood through my veins.

Third Person POV
The black clouds thundered all around the sky, the sky was turning and night was rushing up from the ocean to envelop in its great shadow of the earth.

Isobel paused her treacherous abuse on wanda. "The sky! The gods have left us!" A cult member shouted causing the others to back away.

"Calm down you morons." Isobel shushed them but she herself wasn't utterly convinced.

She looked down to see Silan but instead laid only dirt and gravel. "Where is she?!" Isobel yelled causing everyone to pause and search near them.

"Oh shit." They all collectively muttered as they looked on-top of the mountain. There stood Silan in her true warrior form, the one the gods had blessed her with.

The cold fear ran through the marrow of the Cults bones. From here they could see Silan's eyes blazing and tears which weren't water but blood flecked upon her eyes.

On the top of the hill, Silan's heavy breath was all that could be heard. Frenzy and anger drove her on and to her it seemed noble to die for Wanda if she had to.

The reason Silan never showed her armour to anyone was because it was her. Her skin ripped as shining armour pierced through. She scraped her face drawing blood in the shape of the Sigil that was on Wanda's necklace.

Silan walked through the untamed grass but it only split out of her way, thanks to Demeter. Lightning tore through the clouds fighting it's way into battle.

Silan now stood 100 meters from the cult. They slowly armed themselves but Silan chuckled. She threw her spear watching as it pierced through 3 members in a row.

She slid on the ground and summoned lightning on 12 of them. She grabbed someone's sword and sliced a man's throat open and glorifying in the blood which splattered on her face.

She grabbed her spear and summoned ares rage. It was like it was all black for her but her body's instinct took over. Her body moved with grace and elegance.

She swung the spear over her head blocking the bullets. She summoned all the lightning, rage and all the power of the gods and unleashed it on the ground only targeting the cult.

They all dropped to the ground. "Why didn't you do that before." Nat coughed struggling to get up since 4 men were collapsed dead on top of her.

Silan ignored her and grasped her spear tightly and stalked to Isobel who was using Wanda as a shield.

Silan grabbed wanda gently and placed her in Natasha's hands. Silan turned back to Isobel.

"Please, let's talk about this." Isobel was cut off when Silan drove her spear right through Isobel's mouth and it pierced to the other side.

Silan walked past Isobel's kneeling body and grabbed the other end of the spear that Pierced Isobel's skull and pulled it all the way through.

At the end Isobel collapsed blood pouring out her eyes nose and mouth.

Silan walked back to a shocked and horrified Avengers. "Wanda." Silan commanded and took her out of Natasha's hands.

Silan summoned the powers of Apollo and focused on Wanda's many wounds. The cracked ribs, the broken arm and leg, the poisonous hole in Wanda's stomach.

It all healed and the blood rewinded back into Wanda. "Wow." She muttered tucking herself back into Silans chest.