chapter 10 -STATUES-

SILAN POV

"What the hell is that." I titled my head in the direction of the red man with no eyebrows. "I am vision, you must be Silan, pleasure to meet you." It said giving me its red hand, I looked towards Wanda.

She stared back at me and gave me an encouraging smile, it gave me peace of mind, I gave my hand to red thing and shook his hand but not before pulling him closer and gliding my spear across his face.

i looked inside the cut without letting the red man go, it was wired and metal. what kind of sorcery? "hey, hey let him go." Wanda said pulling me off him, "why is he like that, he has no blood." I said pushing wanda away.

"He's a robot, he is a computer, you know the two squares together that lights up and has information, well he's that but walking." Natasha said sipping on her coffee.

"He's a robot, a walking computer, wires into life," I repeated to myself as Wanda checked visions wound. I tilted my head again, I felt the blood rush to my hands, I gripped the arm of the couch, why is she touching him?

"moving on, i have found a member of the cult of Alexios, and hes located in london, he works in the british mueseum as a security guard. Based on my knowledge I believe Romanoff and Barton would be best suit-" red guy was cut off when Wanda interrupted

"Silan and I will do it." she said smiling at me, I felt a weird tingly feeling in my stomach which I never felt before and I felt my cheeks heat up, I let a deep breath out and felt my cheeks cool down.

"ok...well you leave now, it's just a quick abduction mission nothing more." Steve said patting Wanda on the back and gesturing outside.

-

We were on something called a quienjet which is a 'very fast and cool plane' in Wanda's words. I clutched the seat tightly, this was weird, my ears felt like someone poured wine in them.

"Cover your nose and shut your mouth and breathe out, it will unpop your ears." Wanda said demonstrating, honestly she looked very dumb right now but I did chuckle until I saw her death glare and I shut up very quickly, and did as she said.

-
"And this here is the statue of Silan the Spartan warrior, behind her is her mother, Circe who was known for her glorious vineyard, and Kassandra who was the oracle of Delphi and Silans lover." The tour guide yelled as we entered a different section of the museum.

I hated when they called her my lover, because in all honesty I wasn't sure if I was in love with her, I mean I cared about her and her death broke me but it was also a relief that I didn't have to break her heart, if that makes sense, it's like when you have an old toy, it's a burden and a waste of space and say if you lost it, it would be bittersweet.

Not that I'm saying Kassandra only meant the same significance as a toy, but that bittersweet feeling, I knew our love was no long there for each other but I was too afraid to say something.

"Woah, that's a cool statue of you." Wanda whispered gently pulling on my shoulder to get me to lean down to her height, I looked to the statue she was talking about.

"The warriors glance...as you can see, this statue, has Silan, but her face is split in half. One being the normal warrior and the other being the gods apprentice. Her eyes obsidian black and drenched in blood." The tour guide announced turning to the statue Wanda and I were admiring.

I couldn't help but let pride over take my emotions, I was remembered as a warrior and by the looks of the other peoples faces they were amazed.

"What's this?" Wanda asked making me walk to a table filled with weapons used on that dreadful night.