Chapter 12 -INTERRIGATION-

SILAN POV
"Come on Ollie, time to spill the beans." Tony said aiming his blaster at Ollie in the interrogation room.

"You know I can't eat beans, in my culture we believe it contains souls of the dead." I said to Nat and Wanda and watched as they tried to stifle their laugh.

"Son, just tell us when the cults meeting." Steve said adjusting his shield in his arm. Ollie just shook his head. I sighed and pulled Steve out the way, I grabbed Ollies collar, "on the plane, you seemed like quite the fan...so you would know that Hera blessed me with the gift of mercilessness. I wouldn't want you to see that first hand." I told him pointedly.

"You won't do anything, just like how you didnt do anything when you saw your bitch of a mother dying at your feet." Ollie spat out, I let my eyes fall, my jaws clench and my heart heavy.

Images of my mother coughing up blood while I did nothing popped into my mind, I had frozen when she needed me. I heard the Avengers collective gasp, I could also hear them all shuffle back.

Ollie had this smug look on his face like he had beaten me. But he hadn't, even if I didn't freeze my mother would have still died, there was no saving her so there's no point in blaming myself.

I just smiled and let go of Ollies collar and patted it down in place, he puffed out his chest like he had won, he couldn't be more wrong. I turned around and grabbed my spear, I turned around quickly and rammed my spear through his chest, barely missing his heart.

"This spear was a gift from Hephaestus and Hades, it allowed me to control when the victim of its blade dies, and for you its itching on the edge of your heart, I was blessed with the fairness of Zeus, but you crossed that line when you called my mother a bitch." I said smiling watching as he screamed in pain.

I felt a rush through my body, i felt the dark heavy clouds cover my eyes, it was my pure warrior form, the ones the gods trained. Ollie saw this and wept like a baby, "who is the leader!" I yelled in his face grazing my spear across his heart,

"Her names Isobel, I don't know when we meet but a man called Xavier does, he is her right hand man, you find him you find her." Oliver choked out, coughing blood. "see was that so hard?" I said smugly pulling my spear out his chest, watching as blood gushed out the wound.

He clutched his heart, but it was no use as I swung my spear back and ran it through Oliver's torso. I watched as he split in half, blood covered me and the ground. I turned to the avengers, they all were either grossed out or scared.

"Avengers don't kill people." Steve said sternly, "i'm not an avenger, i'm a spartan." I said walking past him trying to get to the bathroom to rid myself of his blood.

-

We all sat around the dinner table, everyone was silent, I was never the best at reading situation, but i'm certain it was awkwardly quiet. I was about to take another bite into my pizza, when Fury came in, with the most shocking thing on his face.

Fury had a purple eye patch on, everyone glanced at one another then back to fury, "even though I would've rather no killing, you got the information Silan, so thank you." He said then walked to the kitchen to get some pizza, leaving us all speechless.

"Fury's wearing purple." Tony stated shocked, "are we sure that's Fury?" Nat said in disbelief, "it could be his twin." I stated, from what I know of Fury, purple was definitely not normal, "if Fury had a twin, he would have eaten it in the womb." Wanda mumbled not that quiet as we all heard and erupted into laughter.

"Hey Fury," Clint said walking into the room after Fury, "woah nice eye patch colour." Clint said chuckling but Fury didn't find it that funny as he punched Clint in the throat making him fall into a fit of coughing making us laugh more.

"Anyway...I was thinking of throwing Silan a thank you party." Tony said calming down from the laughter, "uhh, you can thank me by not inviting me." I said taking a sip of my water, "oh come on, im sure ill throw you the best party ever!" Tony exclaimed but I just scoffed and chuckled,

"The best party i had was the with the god of wine and ecstasy, and we got so drunk that we stole the riches in the Parthenon then kidnapped the king." I said all of them looked shocked but then laughed.

"I'm pretty sure thats Greeks invented strap ons ." Tony said thinking out loud watching as Nat, Wanda and Maria who just joined into the conversation all either choke on water, or stopped and froze.

"I'm sorry what?" Nat said laughing holding her chest as she did. "i swear, no lies, strap ons were invented because i played a prank on athenians." I said and they all just nodded, "well we thank you for your service." Maria said walking back out the room, something's definitely fruity about her. 

"Oh Silan, you were raised by Demeter and apparently she taught you remedies for all wounds, and I was wondering if you could teach the team." Fury said popping his head into the room then leaving again, "sure."

-

"so if you add this plant and jasmine you can heal a burn and-" I paused my explaination, i looked towards Clint, "Clint what are you eating?" "crushed pepper and honey." he responded,

I widedened my eyes, "Clint i think you should go to your room for a while," I informed him realising what was about to happen.

"what, why?" he asked confused and so were the other Avengers, "aha...I just searched ancient greek remedies with crushed pepper and honey and its...A NATURAL VIAGRA!" Nat burst out laughing at the end of her sentence,

"What?" clint asked putting down the jar of honey and pepper, "it works very well, so...you should go." I informed him and he just scurried off.

The Avengers and I joked around the table, but I did notice how Wanda's hand was placed on my thigh, not high to be sexual, but high enough to be comforting and loving. I placed my hand ontop of hers, I saw a small smile in the corner of my eye.

god this woman drives me mental.