part 8 (3/3)

Hey guys! sorry for updating a little later than i do, this is continuing chapter 8, (part 3/3) enjoy reading!! <33

August 27th, 1993
——————-
Deenas pov:

—-It was for about 10 minutes until i heard that one familiar voice again, i looked up. It was Sam. I scoffed and took off my headphones, still sitting. "Well well well." I told her. She sighed and bit her lip, "Hey." I laughed, "You're kidding right?" i got up. She shook her head, "Whatever you thought back there, it wasn't what it looked like." She said. "Then what the fuck was that sam?!!?" I shouted at her. "I- I don't know okay!! Jack isn't like that- we aren't like that." I chuckled again, wiping my tear, "I can't do this sam. You act like you're in love with me then you go around and fuck with jack." She cut me off, "We aren't fucking! Okay? We are just friends. That's it." I raised my eyebrows, "Oh really? Really? Because that wasn't such a friendly fucking hug!" We stood there in silence, i chuckled, crying.

She licked her chapped lips, "Deena. It isn't like that. Okay? I promise, we are just friends. That's it." I nodded and clenched my jaw, "Yeah i know. Because there is no goddamn why you'd like dick." She looked confused, "What's that supposed to mean??" I chuckled, "You really enjoyed it when i fucked you, so even if we weren't dating you would make me think you actually wanted to be with me anyway." She sighed, gulping. I shook my head, "I can't do this anymore, so either you make up you're fucking mind? Or you aren't gonna see me again." A tear fell down her cheek, "That's not fair." I rolled my eyes, "Wow. Wow samantha. You know what fuck this, i knew from the start you wanted him anyway. Im done with this bullshit."

I began to walk off and she stopped me, "Sam. Move." She began crying and shook her head no. I tried to move her out the way, she didn't move one inch. I began breathing heavy and sobbing, "Sam just move the fuck out of my way!!"—"No!! I don't want him-" I cut her off, "Yes you do." She shook her head and kissed me, i wanted to stop it..But i didn't. She stopped, and went in to kiss me again. But more passionately.

A few moments later, we broke our lips apart slowly, leaving her lips with a sloppy kiss noise. We both just stared at each other, breathing heavily, our hot breaths going through and out each others mouths. She interrupted the silence, "I don't want him. I want you." I began to tear up and she wiped them quickly. "I want to believe you.." I told her. She shook her head, "Give me a chance. Please. And if i fuck up, you don't ever have to speak to me again." We rested our foreheads, just feeling the wind touch our skin. I looked at her, trusting her. I kissed her again and we giggled. "Hungry?" She told me. I giggled, nodding. "Totally." She smiled, "Burger king?" I nodded immediately.

Me and sam walked out jack came up to us, "Hey sam, i was wondering you know if its okay that you'd want to come to my place?" Me and sam looked at each other, i looked down at my feet. Sam interrupted the silence, "Sorry..Im hanging out with Deena." She grabbed my hand and i looked at her, shocked. Jack scoffed and walked off, sam looked at me, "Well?? Let's go get some food bitch i'm starving." We laughed and i told her, "One second, Willow!" I called one of my band partner over, "Can you take my things back to the school? In the gym?" Willow nodded and i took sam's hand, i didn't have my car so we had to take the city bus. We waited for the bus to come and we got on, sitting down next to each other.

I looked at her, and whispered "Is this a date?" She smiled, "sure Johnson, sure." The bus took off, me and sam were looking out the window, just admiring the view of sunnyvale, she looked at me and smiled. Then she looked to the side, looking confused. I looked trying to match to where she was looking, it was an old lady, maybe in her 50s staring at me and sam. We were holding hands and the woman looked disgusted, like she was homophobic or something. I bit my lip, looking slowly at sam.

She looked at me smirking, and whispered in my ear "You thinking what i'm thinking?" I smacked my lips, "I think so." We looked back and the woman was still staring, me and sam looked at each other and i put my hand on her cheek. Kissing her, making our sloppy kisses loud, we peaked over and she looked angry, rolling her eyes. I began laughing when sam put her tongue in my mouth, practically eating my face at this point. She kissed my cheek and i looked at the lady shocked, pointing at sam while she was kissing me and kissed her lips. The lady moved up a few seats, looking back at me and sam. We looked at each other and started dying of laughter. Everyone was staring at us.

It was about 10 more minutes of just talking shit about everyone on the bus, and we arrived a block away from burger king. Me and sam were about to get off until a dude stopped sam, we were holding hands so it stopped me too. "Hey baby can i get your number?" She was about to say something until i got in front of her, "The fuck did you just say?" He looked at me, he was a old man..Maybe in his 70s, "Oh sorry i'm not talking to you, i'm talking to this bitch." She gasped, I smacked him. "Oh yeah? Well that bitch is mine. Let's go sam" I pulled her and we got off the bus, walking to burger king.

She began laughing loudly, i stopped and looked at her. "What?" She was laughing so hard she fell to the ground, "Im gonna piss my pants!!" She began holding herself, trying not to piss on public property, i began laughing with her, "The fuck?" I helped her up and she was leaning on me, still giggling. "You're crazy." I told her, she stopped laughing, still smiling and looked at me. "Well what if i'm crazy for you." I looked at her, she looked the other way. I smiled and we continued walking.

After about 6 minutes of walking we finally got to burger king, we wanted to eat inside so we went in and went up to the cashier. The lady looked at us up and down, "It's not halloween is it?!" We looked at each other and forgot we were in our band and cheer outfits. We looked back at the lady and said together, "Football game." She realized and nodded, "Well what can i get for you." I looked at the menu, then sam. "What would you like?" She shook her head, "Anything. You pick." She went and looked for a table for us. I looked back at the lady and asked, "Uhm cheeseburgers, please? Two, and two cokes." She nodded and i gave her $20. She told me, "Be right with you, take a seat."

I walked over to sam's table that she picked and sat across from her, i layed my hands on the table and looked at sam, she was messing with the salt and pepper, trying like count how much was in the bottles or something. I looked at her confused, "What are you doing?" She stopped and looked at me, "Oh nothing, just bored." I raised my eyebrows, "Tired of me already huh?" She widened her eyes, "What? No no not of you i was just-" I cut her off, "It's okay dude, i'm joking." She nodded and smiled.

Our food arrived and we started to eat, sam ate her burger pretty quickly, she must have been super hungry. I smiled and continued eating mine, she moaned. I looked up at her quickly, she looked back. "Oh shit- sorry this is just so good!! I never have had such a good burger until now." We giggled and finished our food. We didn't finish our drinks so we decided to take them on the go, we left and were stranded. "Fuck" We both said.

———————-
Hey guys!! This is the end of chapter 8, (no this is not the end of this PART, but the end of the chapter.) I will be updating and letting you all know what happens next in the next like 3-4 updates! They will just be named differently! I really hope that makes sense.. Until my next update, please let me know what you think of "Stalker" So far!! <3