part 15

hey guys! i still haven't had much motivation this week to do any updates, im very sorry! (continuing the last chapter) this chapter might not be as long but bare with me and enjoy reading <3

———————
August 30th, 1993
Sams pov:

"So..About that picture?" Deena asked me smirking. I chuckled softly and looked down at my hands, playing with them. I looked back at her and she was staring at me, looking at my lips then back to my eyes, my heart skipped a few beats.

She leaned in, so did i. Our lips reunited and Deena put her hand on my jawline, pulling me closer trying to get as much of me as she could. I moaned in her mouth softly, getting up and moving to her lap. She layed her hands on my hips gently, slowly but surely moving them to my ass.

She soon reached there, giving gentle squeezes. I began kissing her neck and her grip on my ass became loose. I felt her thighs began to bounce slowly, she was getting way too excited, i unzipped her pants and the bedroom door opened. I stopped and Deena groaned.

I looked at her and she was staring at the door, "What josh?" He coughed, trying to clear the awkwardness. "Kate and Simon are here." Deena looked confused, "For what?" He stood there for a second, "For the movie night we planned a week ago?...Did you forget already?" She sighed. "I'll be there in a second." He nodded and shut my door.

I looked confused, wondering why the fuck they were coming over after the night of spin the bottle. I got off Deena and she zipped her pants, she looked at me. "What?" I nodded, "So you're still talking to them?" She stood up, confused. "What do you mean?" I sighed, "After spin the bottle night?" She rolled her eyes, "I told you that wasn't meant to happen-" I cut her off, "What the fuck Deena? I mean do they even know we are still talking? Do they even know I'm here?" Deena sighed. "Yeah they know, but it's not a big deal? I mean cmon they are you're friends too?!"

I raised my eyebrows, "Yeah Deena THEY WERE, Kate kissed you!! I don't want to be around them, and i don't want her around you!" Deena shouted back at me, "I known her longer than you okay?! She isn't like that, she wouldn't do that!! It was a mistake sam!! And you know that!" I stood there, "Fine. I'm leaving."

I picked up my bag and walked out the door, well tried. Deena grabbed my arm gently, "Sam please. I didn't mean it like that.. i just don't want you to think i'm gonna do that to you again. Please. Don't go.. I'll make them leave." I sighed, it's not that i didn't trust Deena. I don't trust Kate, and she needs to understand that from where i'm coming from.

I turned around, Deena's lips were parted, she was breathing heavily. "I don't want you to leave and think that i lost you again." Deena exclaimed. Her eyes became very glossy and dolly, like she was holding back her tears. "Sam." She told me, i nodded. "You won't." Deena sighed softly of relief. I shook my head, "They don't have to leave, i'll stay." She smiled, well tried. She pulled me into her embrace, hugging me.

We pulled away and i wiped her faded tears, she got on her tippy toes and kissed me. I tilted my head down a bit so she didn't have to stand long on them. We giggled and we walked to the living room. Kate and Simon talking to josh on the couch, Deena greeted them and hugged them. I just stood behind her, looking around. Deena and Kate hugged for a long time, i shook my head and looked to the side. Trying not to get jealous.

Kate waved at me and Simon said hi, I nodded and sat down. Deena sat next to me, we sat on a different couch from Josh, Kate, and Simon. Josh made popcorn for all of us, handing me and Deena a bowl, Simon, and one for him and Kate. Deena got a blanket and layed it on us, it was cold so we were snuggling each other and burying each others faces into our necks.

Everyone shouted in awe, admiring us being all lovey dovey. Deena rolled her eyes and looked at the tv. "What are we gonna watch?" Kate asked, josh clicked the tv and the movie 'Scream' Popped up. Simon whispered, "Ooo" We all laughed. Josh played the movie and i was bored already. I hated this movie.

I sighed and just admired Deena. About 2-5 minutes later she finally had caught my eye, she looked at me and i turned red. She smiled, god she was so beautiful. I smiled back, we both got even closer together. She put her hand on my thigh, giving soft thumb strokes. I sighed in relief, laying my head on Deenas.

I didn't pay attention to what the other guys were doing, all i could pay attention to was Deena. She caught me off guard when she moved her hand to my upper thigh, her fingers becoming more and more curious. Her fingers felt like they were burning against mine, she knew what she was doing. And fuck she was good at it.

I began breathing heavy, remembering that there is a blanket covering her movements. I wanted to see so bad. But instead of taking the blanket off i just was froze.. I couldn't move. I was too caught up in the moment. I closed my eyes, i felt Deena kiss my forehead. She unzipped my pants, it was loud which startled me but Josh, Kate, or Simon didn't seem to hear..

She put her hand underneath my underwear, touching my skin until she found that one piece of skin that i can never take seriously. My clit. My thighs tried closing on her, but she shoved her fingers inside me before i could do anything. I softly gasped, wondering how it didn't hurt how far she was up in me.

I buried my face into her chest, whimpering. The tv was up loud thank god so no one could hear. I began moving my hips to her pace, trying to get as much of her fingers as i could. Everytime i moved, she went faster by second, i was beginning to not be able to handle it. I wanted to just get up and run to the bathroom.. I guided her hand and moved it to where it was most comfortable. I moaned and the living room light turned on. Me and Deena gasped and looked over.

Kate, Simon, and Josh were looking at us with crazy eyes. "What the fuck are you two doing?" Simon asked. We looked at each other. 'Oh shit.' I thought.

——————
Hey, sorry this was left on another cliffhanger like the last chapter LMAO i love doing it im sorry- and it was rushed so its very cheesy.. okay anyways yeah i'll be updating again soon! <3