Chapter 11:

You jogged through the streets, eagerly trying to get away from Manny and his group. Memories of the weekend haunted you, sending you into a fit of anxiety and anger.

Instead of fighting him, you ran from him. Terror fueled you. You couldn't afford to get caught. You couldn't afford to get raped. You couldn't afford for anyone to notice you.

Your legs burned, and the air chilled your throat as you continued to power through any pain you felt.

Your surroundings changed from the busy street, to the woods, then to the courtyard. You were relieved to see that you were the only one there.

You slowed down and propped yourself up on your knees.

Deep breaths. You have a few seconds to relax.

You inhaled and exhaled at a steady pace.

What did Jax say to do?? Inhale for 4, hold for 4, exhale for 4, hold for 4?

"(Y/N)!!"

You turned around with your arms out, ready to give in to whatever trauma you would endure. You had come to the conclusion that if you didn't fight it, you'd get less pain and more humiliation. You could handle humiliation. You didn't want the pain.

Instead of Manny or his group, Jackson stood infront of you. He held his arms out, too, as if to remind you of his innocence. You cried out and wrapped your arms around him, embracing him tightly.

It felt nice to be around someone you trusted.

Ghoulia stepped out of a bush and came to you. Jackson hummed into your neck from the hug and inhaled your scent.

"Jackson, Ghoulia...you have no idea-"

"So this is where you ran to?" Cleo called.

You tensed up and held back tears. That was the last person I wanted to see today.

You turned around slowly, watching as her eyes lingered on your body for a bit too long. You shivered.

You couldn't make a scene. You couldn't tell anyone. You couldn't even convince your mind that it was actual rape.

Cleo noticed your fear and smirked. "You have the assignments done?"

"Y-Yeah.." you bit your tongue, tasting the blood that pooled around your teeth. "It's in my bag."

"Good."

You nodded, waiting for her to leave. She didn't, however, and instead stared at you. Your mind raced.

What does she need? What did I do? Can I leave? Would she let me leave? I don't want to talk to her.

You waited patiently for her to give you an order. Instead, she laughed at you and crossed her arms.

"Go to class, (Y/N). I'm tired of looking at you."

You scurried off immediately, taking her instructions very seriously. Jackson followed after you, leaving Ghoulia to tend to Cleo. Cleo watched your figure walk off.

💛💛💛Cleo P.O.V💛💛💛

I slid my phone out and snapped a few pictures of her retreating figure. Her legs steered her into the school, meaning that she was out of my view.

After she had disappeared, I turned to Ghoulia.

"Stop hanging out with her."

"Ugh."

"No. You will do what I say. Stop being around her. Stop hanging out with her. Stop talking to her. Don't hang around her at all."

I marched off, this time texting Manny.

Me:
(Y/N) is in the school.

Manny:
Near the closet?

Me:
Yup.

I peered at her from behind a wall of lockers. The janitors closet opened, revealing Manny. She stood infront of it with a grief stricken face.

I stifled a chuckle. So fucking pathetic.

I pulled out my phone again.

Me:
Don't forget to record.

Manny pulled out his phone with a smirk.

Manny:
I won't.

He gripped her upper arms and dragged her into the closet effortlessly. 2 of Manny's buddies stood outside the door, guarding it from anyone that tried to enter.

I ran from the scene and left the school premises, making my way to my house. I waited patiently for another notification.

I wonder what he's doing to her this time?

A slight pang of jealousy hit me. It should be me, shouldn't it?

I was the one that claimed her, anyway. It should be me getting to enjoy her body.

But it isn't. And for right now, Manny is the best way to get what I want.

A small notification buzz caught my attention, and I grabbed my iCoffin to open the message.

Manny:
*1 video attachment*

My mouth watered. It would have to wait. I had to get home first.

After a few boring seconds, I burst into my bedroom and locked the door. Then, I opened the video.

It started off simple, with her shirt being pulled off and her leg being cuffed to a wall pipe. Her shirt was used as a gag to keep her quiet, and then her pants were removed.

I watched him torment her. Her blood seeped out of her and was smeared onto him. Tears ran down her face as she writhed beneath him.

A small pocket knife glimmered in the dim light, and it made a nice, clean cut into her arm. She shook, making more blood spill.

I gasped at the intensity of his abuse. It was obvious she had never had a knife against her skin.

Good. Don't ruin your body. Let me ruin it for you.

It's mine to ruin, anyway.

She trembled under him.

I wish she trembled under me.

She cried hard at his actions.

I wish she cried for me.

Finally, after he was done, he uncuffed her and watched her slide into a corner and curl her body up. She shivered in the dark, but kept her focus still and lingering.

She watched as Manny cleaned himself up before sliding his clothes back on. He tossed her clothes back to her and watched as she hurriedly got dressed.

I'd take much better care of her than that.

She still hid in the corner. The video ended with Manny coming to grab the camera.

I watched the video shut off, showing our earlier messages.

You're a horrible person, Cleo.

I know.