Choice 2:

You froze. If you chose Cleo, Jax would get hurt. If you chose Jax, Cleo would get hurt. Either way, you lost.

Tears slipped down your cheeks. You were done. You didn't want to do anything anymore.

You slowly stepped away from Cleo, putting distance between both Cleo and Jax. You stopped.

"Come here." Jax waved for you to join him.

Cleo gave you a light smile, despite the tears that ran down her face. "Please, baby. I can give you everything. I will give you everything."

You shook your head. "I don't want to do this anymore!!"

You ran towards Jax, your arms outstretched and your head spinning. He caught you and fired his gun, missing Cleo. She threw the knife, hitting you in the thigh.

You screamed out, never having experienced such pain at such a degree. Jax dropped his gun and ran to your side.

Cleo spotted the gun like a hawk and ran, grabbing it and shooting Jax in the head. His brain matter exploded and landed over her and you.

"I fucking told you." She seethed, and she dropped to the ground and hovered over you.

"I told you I'd kill you. Why'd you do that to me? To us? Do you not care? All this effort, and you don't care about it?" Tears welled in her eyes, and she allowed them to slowly slip down her cheeks. "You betrayed me."

"You fucking betrayed me!" She screamed, and in her fit, she grabbed the gun. With one pull of the trigger, you had suffered the same fate as Jax.

Cleo stopped, realizing her mistake. She cradled your body and sobbed.

"Till death do we part." She brought the gun up to her own head and fired.

Till death do you part, right?

-------------------------THE END---------------------------