𝗧𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿/𝗦𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸-𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗸

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"See that door? I want you to be on the other side of it" Yeji yelled, throwing whatever she grips at Yeonjun who was laying on Yeji's bed at ease. 

"Yeonjun! Yeonjun do you hear me? You had no manners and now your def? Fuck this!!" Yeji sighs, trying to take attention from Yeonjun who didn't dare to say anything but was scrolling through his phone in Yeji's room like it was his. 

"You could've thought right before you invited a stranger to your house yesterday." Yeonjun glared at Yeji, then back at his phone. 

"Dude, I just helped him and nothing more Yeonjun! Now can you go out, you're literally barging into a girl's room without permission." Yeji complained in a whiney way. 

"Yeah? And that's why he was shirtless? That was your help?" Yeonjun growled at Yeji. 

"I didn't sign up to answer your questions! Get out of my room, Choi Yeonjun!!" Yeji threw a pillow at Yeonjun, which hit him right on the face hard. He started to Groan in pain and that made Yeji run to him and sit next to him. 

"Hey... I-I'm sorry, are you okay? Yeonjun?" Yeji mumbled, looking at Yeonjun with a perturbed look.  After about 30 seconds of Oscar-worthy acting, Yeonjun lifts his face up, only to be welcomed by a concerned Yeji looking at him. 

"Y-you okay?" Yeji asked. 

"Kiss me and I'll instantly feel good" Yeonjun pushed Yeji towards him and wrapped his arm around Yeji's waist, Making no space at all between them. 

  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Everyone in school suddenly started gossiping around, and Soobin comes through the crowd, with Lia on her side held by her waist for support and Lia almost clinging to him with one limping leg. 

"I told you I can manage alone, can't you see people staring at us like we are some pieces of meat?!" Lia complains in a low voice, looking at Soobin with knitted eyebrows. 

"Really? Should I let you go then?" Soobin releases Lia off his grip and she almost falls down but gets grabbed by Soobin again. 

"Soobin... You really didn't have to do that, you are missing out on classes because of me, is it fine for you?" She asked again which she got no answer from Soobin. They reached the dorm after a good 10 minutes. 

"Oh and, don't forget to take the pills the doctor gave you, and eat dinner early then go to sleep early too and, don't walk too much too  hmm?" Soobin says as he opened the door which led to Lia's room. 

"Are you my dad or something? Go away, you already missed classes because of me" Lia tries to shoo him away but welp, he is fighting against a 6'ft human being. 

"Not sure about me being your dad but there is a possibility of me being your future partner" Soobin flashes his dimple smile at Lia, which made Lia forget her whole existence. 

"I-.. Uh... Get your ass out of this room, now!" She quickly hides her blushing face before yelling at Soobin in a cute way according to Soobin.