𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫

AUTHOR'S POV - in the dormitory

"Yeonjun-harabeoji!! open the door!-" Beomgyu yelled as he was legit trying to break the door.

"OPEN OR I'M COMING IN!" he yelled but got no replies, then he somehow opened the door and closed it behind him. 

With a small pout on his face, he started to search for his Hyung.

"Hyung?" He peeked but there wasn't any Yeonjun.

"Hyung are you dead- EEECKKKKK!!!!" He peeked into his room just to see the two sleeping on the bed, being all cuddly. by two I mean Yeji and Yeonjun.

"MY EYES!!" He yelled and Yeji came out, flicking his forehead, and made her way to the kitchen.

"Uh, Hello?? last time I checked you two were inappropriately close on the freaking bed??" He voices and Yeji groans before calling Yeonjun out.

"What's with you?" Yeonjun gives another flick onto his forehead, causing Beomgyu to make a cute 'eeck' sound from pain. Yeonjun chuckles and sits on the couch.

"Hyung, Noona! Ryujin isn't opening the door!" He pouts

"Oh right, she is too shy" Yeji butts in. "And why is that?" Beomgyu asks.

"I don't know, ask her" Yeji shrugs, and Beomgyu stomps out from the room

"That boy literally got himself a personality transformation" Yeji chuckled. 

Beomgyu then went back to Ryujin's doorstep and yelled,

"RYUJIN? RYUJIN? RYUJIN? RYUJIN? RYUJIN? RYUJIN? RYUJIN? RYUJIN? RYUJIN? RYUJIN? RYUJIN? RYUJIN? RYUJIN? RYU-"

"Why Gyuuu?!" the girl finally opened the door, and was pushed into the room and he closed the door behind him.

"Hi!" he smiles. "Hey..." she mumbles.

"Why are you shy in front of me now?" he asks,

"Cause... I don't know I ju-"

"Aww! my good girl is a shy baby" He wraps his hands around her waist and tackles her down to the bed, immediately kissing her lips.

"Gosh, can you stop for a seco- mmph!!" Beomgyu wasn't gonna end anytime soon so Ryujin pushed him away and he fell on the bed, next to her.

"So hype, jeez" She turns to the side so she faces Beomgyu, he does the same, and the two stare at each other for a while.

"Happy one day anniversary Sass"  He brushes his nose against Ryujin's and pulls her closer.

"I need a break up this instance!" Ryujin too hugs the latter and kisses his cheek.

"Aingg!! stop saying stuff like that. it makes Beomgyu sad!" He complains. Ryujin giggles at her boyfriend being all cute and she thinks for a second before asking him,