𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

AUTHOR'S POV - The cafe

"Yeji, could you check the order for table number five?" an employee asks. "Yesh, sure" Yeji smiled faintly. She immediately started doing what she was told. She lost her balance and fell on the floor. 

"Yeji?? Are you okay?? Gosh, did you even get a ten-minute nap??" Mark came running and helped her get up. Hell, if yall could've seen how tired she looked. She's been working nonstop in the Cafe just to earn money. 

"I... I am" She managed to mutter and proceeded to work. Yeonjun entered the Cafe and Yeji gulped at the sight. Ever since the kiss, she was really shy around him. 

"Hi baby" He walked to her and pecked her forehead in front of everyone. "Yeonjun?? What do you think you are doing??" Yeji looked around and asked him with a frown. 

"Greeting my girl, is there any problem?" Yeonjun asked shamelessly. "I... I never said anything about me being your G-girlfriend" She mumbled. 

"Says the girl who was pulling me back to a kiss every time I pulled out" He scoffed. Yeji was so sure that a red blush was there on her cheeks and in the edges of her ears. 

"I.. I-I" She stammered. "Give up already Yeji, you're in love with me" He said with a seductive smirk playing on his lips, and he went to sit on his usual spot. 

"Yeji, there is a call for you. It's from someone called Ni-Ki" a worker says and Yeji rushes to the phone. 

"Yobuseyeo?" 

"N-noona... I-I... I cant- b-" 

"Niki??? Yah! Where are you?? Niki talk to me?!" 

"I'm... In my academy" 

"Stay there, Noona's coming" She declined the call and rushed out of the Cafe, throwing her apron and Yeonjun followed her. 

"Yeji! Yeji??" He ran behind the girl who was running mindlessly, tears falling down nonstop. She suddenly was dragged to the floor, her legs giving her the liability of running at the moment. 

"Yeji!! What's happening?" Yeonjun crouched down, Yeji on the floor, was crying. "Yeonjun I need to go to Niki- He... He wants me" She cried and got up, Yeonjun was confused but he knew being right by her side is the only thing he could do. He noticed the shoe cut on her leg and stopped her. 

"What's wrong with you, let me go!!" She yelled. Yeonjun didn't want her to run in pain so he lifted her off the ground and carried her. Then he stopped a cab and put her inside. "Seoul dance academy, hurry up," Yeonjun said to the driver after he asked the place from Yeji and they drove to the place in a few minutes. 

Yeji entered the academy and yelled, "Where is Ni-ki??" The kids in there pointed at the comfort room and Yeji rushed in. Yeonjun followed and decided not to go in cause he wanted to give Yeji and her brother space.