𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

A lil thanx for the people who followed  me😭💕I really appreciate that. And  the people who comment, ILY😩💕

 And  the people who comment, ILY😩💕

(still Ryujin pov from the last chap) 

This bitch- Dog is groaning and I'm not totally having a peaceful night! Why God why you do this to me? 

I got up from bed and opened my door once again, then knocked at his door, Beomgyu's door. He was groaning inside the room for some fucking reason and it was actually. Legitimately. annoying. 

"Open up, you dipshit!" I slammed on the door and he opened the door- OHH MY EYEESSSSS!!!! WHY DID HE GOTTA BE SHIRTLESS??!! @!#=#=#='(£%_&

"What the hell is your problem now?" He questioned from me and I was just frozen. But no! I ain't melting in front of him just because of a toned body!- EW what the Frick is wrong with me?????!!!!! 

"Why were you groaning like a camel?!" I questioned but I swear I don't even know what sound a camel makes. 

He snorted at my question and scratched his bare body for some reason. Don't friking stare at his body Shin Fucking Ryujin!!!

"I was doing something with my girlfrie-" 

"OKAAAYYY!!!! GOOD FOR YOU, I'LL SEE YOU LATER!!!" I automatically turned around and walked away. Why does he gotta tell me all those?!!!! 

"YO, I was kidding you idiot. I don't have any girl in my room" He leaned against the door frame and chuckled. Wtf, he is so attractive?! What the hell??? He is literally just a black haired guy with NO TSHIRT APPERENTLY!- and was just wearing black sweat pants but still managed to look so so so attractive- OMG STOP IT SHIN RYUJIN, LORDDDDD SAVEEEE MEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I'M NOT ADMIRING A JERK. READERS, I DIDN'T!! OKAY? 

"Then why were you yelling?!" I bluntly turned around and questioned. 

"Just..." ohh, so he was trying to put medicine on to his wounds? Thank god I had eyes to see or else I'd be arguing with this jeek right here.