𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

AUTHOR'S POV -  The night after the show. 7.39pm

"I mean, hyung! She had the audacity to go talk to that dimwit after I told her not to?!" Beomgyu hissed, the others have been listening to Beomgyu scolding Ryujin for like fifteen minutes. 

"Damn, Gyu? Why do you care so much?! She does what she wants... Maybe she prefers Jungho over you-" 

"It isn't about she liking me over Jungho. What the fuck? I don't even like her! It's just that she had to choose that idiot over every fucking guy in sc-" 

"Gyu, they are just friends... Probably...." Taehyun doubted. The boys were just chilling at Soobin's after the tiring day. But not when Beomgyu started scolding the poor girl. 

"Nevermind Beomgyu now. Chaeryeong being the shows queen was well deserved!" Soobin beamed. Right. Chaeryeong was chosen as the show's queen and Yeonjun as the king. 

But Taehyun sulked when Soobin mentioned Chaeryeong. He was bothered by her giving 0 reaction after what he did. 

"Taehyun You okay?" Beomgyu probed and Taehyun bluntly nodded. Even though they all enjoyed, they had small inner problems. Like, Beomgyu is mad over Ryujin talking to Jungho which happened to be his enemy, Yeonjun thinking about Yeji coming when that Nancy flirted forcefully with him, Taehyun with the whole Chaeryeong thing, and Hyuka wondering why Wonyoung cried and Soobin was the only non problematic dude in the house. 

"I think y'all need to sort stuff out, hm?" Soobin suggested and no one apparently was that interested. But Hyuka got up anyway. 

"I need to talk to Yuna, see you-" 

"Hey, Hyuka?" 

"Hm?" Kai looked back at Yeonjun who was looking at him with a pout. 

"Are you and Yuna a thing?" He boldly questions from the youngest and Hyuka looks around aimlessly before sighing. 

"Um, yeah? Kinda...." He pursed his lips, making the rest of the four widen their eyes at what he said. But he's known them for years and this would be their every day reaction so he went out. 

"I think I'll go hang out with Yeji...." Yeonjun got up from the bed and puts his slippers on. 

"Like Noona likes you. Tsk" Taehyun sarcastically retorted, earning a glare from the eldest. After Yeonjun left, Soobin leaves too, leaving Taehyun and Beomgyu again alone. 

"You don't want to go talk to the girl?" Beomgyu asked and He shook his head hesitantly. "Should I?" he asked the older and Beomgyu sighed. 

"You're twenty and you can make your own decisions, Okay Tyun?" He patted his head before heading out. 

"Where are you going now??" He probed but Beomgyu just waves before leaving. Like I don't know where he is going, Taehyun shook his head and hung his head low.