𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

AUTHOR'S POV 

AUTHOR'S POV 

"I'm so hungry, someone buy me something to eat!" Yuna whined like a baby, making all her Unnies give attention to her.

"I'll make you something tasty, Okay?" Lia sweetly said to Yuna. she always had a sweet spot for the youngest.

"Is she two or something? your 18, make your own food" Ryujinn scoffed at the whiny youngest.

"Guys, can you not fight with each other for a minute? Gosh Ryujin" Chaeryeong sighed, by then, they had reached the dorms and they were climbing up the stairs.

"Oh, I'm hanging out with Kai today!" Yuna beamed at the older girls. "Hanging out? Yuna it's been only a few days since we came here" Yeji voiced in a serious tone.

"And? What? He is a good guy, Trust me" Yuna said as she took a few quick steps in order to avoid the incoming naggings from the rest.

"I'm telling you, you trust people way too much" Ryujin shook her head and sighed.

When they reached their floor, unlike on other days, Some boys were outside, in front of their rooms.

"What the fuck are y'all doing here?!??" Yeji yelled as she saw her brothers, Ni-ki and Hyunjin.

"Noona!!" Ni-ki ran to her and hugged her. Yeji wasn't so happy to see her brother with that flirt next door.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING WITH HIM?! ESPECIALLY YOU, NI-KI!!! HYUNJIN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING NI-KI HERE?!?" Yeji yelled as she started to rap a long-ass complaint. Even if she knows Hyunjin is like an extrovert she didn't expect his twin brother to know Yeonjun. 

"Damn, stop Yelling Yej... Soobin is my friend and Yeonjun-Hyung too... What's wrong with that?" Hyunjin questioned Yeji, with a raised eyebrow and Yeji sighed. The girls were behind her trying to process stuff. 

(A/n : I am having trouble believing Yeonjun is older than Hyunjin??!!!!!! What theeeeee fffucuucskslslslspso) 

"Why did you bring Ni-ki here, he is still-" 

"I'm not a kid, Noona" Ni-ki rolled his eyes before getting off her sister's hug. 

"Uh, guys? Can yall shut up cause I'm trying to process stuff here!" Ryujin butts in, eyes darted at Beomgyu who was also with Hyunjin, Yeonjun, Soobin, Taehyun, Kai, and Ni-ki. 

"You fucking live here?" Ryujin asked, her face turning into a disgusted look and she wrapped her arms across her chest, still glaring at Beomgyu who was also staring back at her. 

"Can you stop cursing for God's sake, Ryu?!" Chaeryeong complains and then smiles at Taehyun afterward. 

"Hyuka!" Yuna runs to Kai and without thinking, she hugs Huening, leaving everyone to question everything around the world.