𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

RYUJIN'S POV - in the dorm at 9

RYUJIN'S POV - in the dorm at 9.05 am

Hmph. today is already an unproductive day even though it is still the morning. I'm currently on my bed thinking about what'll happen if humans didn't exist on earth but instead they existed on Saturn- I'm so jobless.

"Ryujin noona!" someone knocked on the door and I opened it, revealing a grumpy-looking Taehyun.

"Morning" I lazily voiced and he greeted me back. "Can I come in?" I didn't expect him to say that but I nodded.

he straight up just walked in and plopped himself on the couch.

"Don't mind the mess... anyway, what can I do for you?" I asked him and he sighed. 21st-century people sigh a lot swear to god.

"Its actually about-"

"Chaeryeong? I know" I shrugged. he ducked his head and looked up. "I want to know why she's ignoring me" He voiced, I literally can sense the pain in his voice but I even don't know why the hell would Chaeryong ignore him.

"Do you know the reason? did she tell anything to you?" I shook my head. I heard she said some things to Yeji but it's not right to tell him those so I kept quiet.

"Ryujin noona, what's with her? I know you know something. she is always so moody and- I really don't get her" he huffed a breath.

"I too don't know but she told me she is on her periods. that may be the reason she is moody" I just said what came to my mouth. obviously, there is something more but this Taehyun right here took it seriously.

"So girls change when it's periods?" he looked genuinely concerned. He looked at me with doe eyes and literally looked like a five-year-old. I held my laughter and shrugged.

"Thank you, noona. that might help!" He hugged me before running out. he is literally adorable. 

after he went, I again laid on my bed but a notification popped up. it was from Jungho and suddenly I remembered I was supposed to go out with him. As in just as friends.

"shit" I got u and grabbed my wide-leg jeans and a white shirt. I tucked it into the jeans and put my sneakers on, which probably increase my height a lot. then I tied my hair into a low ponytail which I wouldn't say was neat. after I got dressed I opened the door and went out and locked the door. why did i even dress up so fancy? I sighed but started to walk.

"Where are you going?" I know it was Beomgyu. I squinted my eyes, thinking of a lie but he was fast to grip my wrist and turn me to his side.

"Why do I have to answer that question?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Just answer me and I'll let you go" I was so annoyed and a lie didn't pop up at the same time.

"I-I... I'm going shopping to buy some stuff" I lied. he looked at me with knitted eyebrows. "What kinda stuff?" he asked me, instead of getting annoyed, I decided to answer this interviewer.