𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

AUTHOR'S POV  - school in the morning 

It was school, the girls and the boys all went to school, except Beomgyu and apparently Ryujin, anyway, everyone is in a mess, as in the relationship status, is kinda messed up, except for Hyuka and Yuna. I mean, Yuna has a small thing for Kai and Kai too probably, but both of them kept themselves inthe  friend-zone. 

Kai was peacefully playing piano in the music room, cause that was what he was going to do for the show, anyway, everyone around was astonished by his skills and in the crowd, was Wonyoung, his friend. 

"Huening oppa! What's up?" She comes and grabs a chair, then sits next to Kai. He stops and looks at the younger, in his eyes, Wonyoung was always like a sister to him, since his own sister Hiyyih was one of the friends of Wonyoung. 

"Ah, Wonyoung-ie, how's stuff happening with our Hiyyih,i wanted to ask since its been awhile since i met her?" Hyuka dropped his hands to his laps. 

"Hiyyih is out with Lea unnie to New York so I'm bored. We were supposed to have spend the days" she whines and Hyuka chuckles. he knew about Lea and Hiyyih leaving for New york, but they dont contact each other really often since Lea is always busy with buisness and Hiyyih is training to be a singer.

"Oppa,isnt Yuna unnie so pretty? Do you perhaps like her?" Wonyoung questions, nudging Hyuka but he shakes his head lightly. 

"She is a friend won. An even if I do she won't. she sees me as a friend. Aigo, you're asking about me? What about your stuff?" He changes the question and meets with another pouting Wonyoung. 

"You know, my parents hate him. I don't know what to do but we still date, oppa, I literally don't know what to do!! I don't wanna break up with Soo-jun!" Wonyoung grips Hyuka by his arm and whines. Hyuka pats her hair before saying, 

"I'm sure your family will understand, someday" He comforts her and something clicked to Wonyoung. 

"I heard your father's company is doing joint marketing with ours" Wonyoung not so energetically voices and Hyuka shrugs at it. He really does not give a shit. Lea was the one who is interested in buisness, not him. Nor Hiyyih. 

"Hmm, I now have to go, but Oppa, try to get Yuna unnie, she and you'd be just perfect!" Was the last thing she said before skipping away. She's always been energetic and bubbly. Hyuka chuckled at it and went back to playing piano. 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Good morning, can I take the studio?" Chaeryeong asked the girls who were just leaving after practicing their group dancing. 

"Oh, Chaeryeong! Sure, we are done!" The girls leave, leaving the whole dance studio to Chaeryeong, they were in school, but like half of the studios were packed, after some time only Chaeryeong found one. She put on the music and starts to make steps on her own.