𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

"Wonyoung, father wants to talk to you" Wonyoung's mom called out

"Wonyoung, father wants to talk to you" Wonyoung's mom called out. Wonyoung came down and sat. "Yes, dad?" She asked 

"I don't know where to start... So, Lea Heuning called us yesterday" Her father started. Wonyoung already know what was happening but she tried to look interested. 

"She... She said no matter what, She'd help us out with our company and she told us that she wouldn't let us down. Since we have a contract signed together. I didn't expect that from her but Wonyoung, I'm not sure whether you're in love with Hueningkai or anything, but I want you to know he is cheating on you... I'm sorry honey, end that relationship asap" Her father voiced. 

Wonyoung bit back her laughter and furrowed. "Why? you wanted me to date him-" 

"Wonyoung, you aren't dating that coward! End. Of. Discussion." His father growled. Wonyoung was sure that there were fireworks inside her and she felt so so happy and relieved. 

"Sure. I've been a puppet my whole life so why not?" She humorlessly laughed. "What did you say?" His father asked. This time, Wonyoung really had enough. What if she loved Kai? Well, she didn't but what if? Her parents would tell her to stop and should she stop? No. That's her life. She is in love with her boyfriend and her family does not allow her. That's really hard and painful for her. 

"I said, I've been a puppet my whole life. So. Why. Not?" Wonyoung emphasized each and every syllable. 

"Wonyoung don't talk to your dad like th-" 

"Mom! Have you guys ever. Ever thought about my life?? You guys make decisions how you want to and did you ever consider about my feelings?? How I loved the guy so much, and I'm suffering because you told me to stop???" 

"Wonyoung Kai isn't a-" 

"I'm not talking about Kai here. I'm talking about him, who I loved. And you know who that is!" (A/n; Okay guys I literally forgot that dude's name lol) 

"You still have feelings for him?-" 

"Of course I do. I love him, you two! Just like you love each other. So why not let me do what I want just for one freaking time??! I'm sick of this life, do yall know?? I'm tired of being a puppet in your strings. I wanna be free!" She yelled. Both her mother and father were shocked by their daughter's sudden confession. 

"Wonyoung-" 

"Don't touch me! If you really want me to be happy, let me love who I want and let me live how I want to!" With that, She ran to her room and cried silently. 

______________________

"Yeah! I cased the complaint" 

"Do you have any evidence to tell Ms. Kang did so?" 

"I do... Here"