𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

(GUYSSS!!!! IMPORTANT, I THINK I HAD MISSED TO PUBLISH THE EIGHT CHAPTER OF THIS AND I JUST UPLOADED IT, IM NOT SURE WHY BUT WHEN I CHECKED IT WAS A DRAFT, SO READ IT BEFORE YOU READ THIS!!!!! IT'S ALSO KINDA IMPORTANT FOR THE STORTY LINEEEEEE📍) 

YEONJUN'S POV - At home 3.59pm

"Hm, Okay. Bye Taehyun" I closed the door after I said goodbye to Taehyun. I turned to the side of my dorm, and realized that I'm not alone here anymore. I went to the living room and sat on the couch for awhile. As soon as I sat, my phone buzzed and the contact name was 'Ni-ki🐆' 

"Oh, Ni-Ki-yah! What's up?" 

"Hyung, I'm on my way, don't tell Yeji though, but I'm bored, then bye" 

"Wait Ni-" He declined the call and I chuckled for myself, I swear that kid is just so cute. And on top of that he loves me unlike his sister. Tsk. 

But anyway, I got up and went to the fridge and grabbed myself a can of cola, I did notice no sounds in here so I'm assuming she isn't here, I mean, Yeji. Obviously. 

There was some clothes of Yeji on the floor, seriously, she had taken over my living room, literally had all her stuff all over the living room even though I told her she could put them in my room. So I picked them up and stacked them up on the couch not so neatly. 

I had to take a wash cause I took a long walk with Taehyun so I got rid of my clothes and wrapped the towel around my waist, My room was surprisingly clean for some reason. After I put my clothes in the 'dirty clothes bin' I turned around to be met by Yeji, with sweatpants and a Sports-half-short sleeve-thingy that girls wear for gym and all. But it's kinda surprising Yeji wearing that since the day she came here, she dressed like a nun I swear I don't know why. 

"I swear I'll buy you a tshirt on your birthday" She sarcastically retorted and went out of the room. So she was the one who cleaned the room? 

"Hey, I'm just gonna take a shower, and i cant be fully dressed when showering!" I said to her and went inside the washroom, after a shower I came back out and saw Yeji doing some random dance steps in the living room with music. 

I wore my shorts and went outside while rubbing my towel against my hair. I paused and looked at her moving, she can dance? 

"Hey!" she furrowed after she saw me looking at her. then she wqalked to the kitchen and i followed. I smiled at her which she didnt smile back and sat on the counter top. She was making herself a coffee. 

"You can dance? I thought the only thing you could do was shouting at me and making cute noises" I said jokingly and she hit my forehead with a spoon. 

"Can you make me a coffee?" I asked with a pouty looking face. She stared for a while and bluntly nodded. 

"Yeji-ah? Did you think about what i sai-"