𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

AUTHOR'S POV - Saturday morning 

"I'm not doing it, I don't care even if you kill me here!!" Yeji yelled at Yeonjun early morning, what's the surprise? 

"Yeji, please. I just want you to show me your dance!!!" Yeonjun whined but Yeji didn't agree on that. 

"I'm gonna kick you out of my room if you keep disobeying me-" 

"Then do it, Choi Yeonjun. I literally don't care. Literally. Damn how sick I am-" 

"YEJI UNNIE!!!" Ryujin opened the door without a knock, Both Yeji and Yeonjun looked a the girl with a phone on her hand, and somewhat panic-looking. 

"Look, when did this happen?" Ryujin walks in and shoves her phone infront of Yeji's eyes.

"WHAAAATTT??!! YEONJUN LOOK AT THIS!" She takes the phone and shows it to yeonjun. he observes it and looks back at Yeji with a chill expression.

"Yeji-ah, its the school web site, those gossips are normal" he shook his head and laid back on the couch.

"Choi Yeonjun, there is a literal picture of you and me in the studio that day with you on top of me which probably looks questionable on the school web and you are fine with it?!!"Yeji asks, She was yelling at Yeonjun but he didnt care. Ryujin was just enjoying drama although she was abit worried about Yeji popping her veins in anger. 

"I am fine with it. Beomgyu's pictures of making out with random girls comes out like every week but no one cares, Yeji. that is how it is" Yeonjun sighed and that made Yeji more mad.

"I'm not??? Beomgyu and us are different-"

"Beomgyu makes out with random people?"A curious Ryujin butts in and Yeonjun nods as a reply, Ryujin makes a disgusted looking face but flinches when Yeji yelled again.

"TAKE THIS DOWN!! i literally told you i heard something but you didnt give a hell-"

"I'll try just because you say so, but you know we are gonna end up together so that really does not matter-" Yeonjun gives a quick peck on Yeji's cheek and leaves the dorm. Ryujin mockingly laughed at it before leaving.

"Ah, seriously what do i do with mustard boy?!" she rubs her palms against her cheeks with a pouty look.

CHAERYEONG'S POV - in the dorm at 11.45am

"I heard, Ryujin...im sorry i cant come right now im busy"

"Its okay, yej unnie is just mad at it and thats it, take a good rest Ryeong"

"Hmm, see you later Ryu" i declined the line and laid on the couch again. The couch in Taehyun's room which he sleeps in.