𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

AUTHOR'S POV - In school at 8

AUTHOR'S POV - In school at 8. 33am

Its finally the day of the show, Everyone's having their final touch ups before the show, it's starting at 10.00am and they've still got 2 hours. 

"I have to be in the dressing room, Ryu. I'll see you hm?" Yeji gets up from the bench in the dance practice room, Ryujin nods at Yeji. She leaves the room and walks to the dressing room to get dressed. 

"Yeji!" Lia came all excited and linked her arm with Yeji. "Where are you heading?" Lia asks. 

"To the dressing room to do a fit on. You?" She asks back from Lia. 

"Uh, I'm- Well Soobin called and I'm heading to meet him" Lia answered. She still hadn't tell anyone about anything between Soobin and her. Although Soobin already told Yeonjun and the others. 

"Ah, by the way... I want to tell you something, can you find a free time and meet me somewhere?" Lia asks and Yeji nods with confusion. 

"Sure? But-" 

"I gotta go, see ya!" Lia runs away. Yeji only looked at her friend running away all excited and she shrugged. She reached the dressing room and did the fit on, after she was done, and when she was about to leave, the infamous Yeonjun comes in. 

"Yeji-ah?" He greets with a smile. He had already worn the outfit for his performance and in Yeji's eyes, he looked really fine. 

"Hi... Y-you look... Gre- Fine" Yeji muttered, unlike other days, she couldn't speak properly with him. Ever since the photo was out, the students were whispering and gossiping around. Which made her uncomfortable and awkward since he and Yeonjun, in reality didn't have any kind of a love relationship. 

"You're stuttering, Yeji" He chuckles and The girl frowned at it. The students are crazy about the rumors, especially Nancy, who was boiling her head out all day long. Yeonjun didn't mind that, he wanted that anyway. 

"I am?...." there was another awkward silence. But Yeonjun shook his head and gripped her shoulders. 

"Just do your best in the Show okay? Best of luck, Hwang Yeji" He smiled breathtakingly and walked into the room. Yeji nodded and muttered a 'You too' to him. She soon got out of there. 

"Hey, Yeji! Can you please put these outfits into the dressing room? I'm really busy and Ms. Kim wanted me in her office. Please do this favor for me-" 

"Sure Soo-Yong. I'll do it, don't worry" It was one of Nancy's friends. But Yeji decided to do the favor for her anyway, at the end of the day, she had no problems with Nancy, cause Yeonjun and she wasn't anything more than- Neighbours? Friends? Two people who quarrels? Ask them. 

She headed back to the room and didn't bother to knock, she opened the door using her leg since she was carrying a big box. What her eyes met, made her heart skip few beats.