𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗬

3 years later

3 years later...

The sun was already up and Yeonjun shuffled on his bed, not wanting to get up but he felt a weight on top of him.

He automatically grinned even before opening his eyes as he lazily stroked her hair.

"Yah, mustard boy, wake up!" Yeji shook him as she snuggled onto him. "Five more-"

"Oh, please do not give me the typical five more now! get up~!" She whines, now being all sulky in front of the black-haired. 

He clicks his tongue and opens his eyes, then looks around to see the two of them covered in a blanket, in their room. Damn, waking up beside his angel just made each and every morning blessed.

"Why are you not tired after last night, jeez" He gets up, shirtless and Yeji ignores his question and drags him to the bathroom, then pushes him inside after handing him a towel.

"Get ready and come down, arasseo?" He hums in response. Yeonjun comes down and greets Yeji with a back hug and a kiss on her lips.

"Yeonjun, a few kids called me to inform us about them joining the academy, so might as well check on them, okay?" Yeji says and hands the latter the coffee. 

"Will Niki come today? I mean, kids are whipped for him" Yeonjun chuckles. 

Yes, it's been three years and the two started their own dance academy, which is really popular in Seoul. They didn't move cities and decided to live in an apartment in Seoul 2 and a half years ago

Niki sometimes visits the academy to teach the kids there and Hyunjin is an idol in South Korea. Ah, yes, not to mention that their families know their relationships and now they are almost like family, Yeji and Yeonjun, I mean. 

Well, as they said, the ten didn't end up together, even though they still are close. 

"Yeji, I'm gonna go get ready, hm?" Yeonjun voices as he makes his way upstairs. The couple was living a good life, only the two of them, but never felt lonely. 

Yeji sometimes works at the academy, teaching kids but she works in the company where Hyunjin works. Which is called JYPE. 

The two leave to work after changing. 

Yeji and Yeonjun reach the academy and spots Niki inside the studio with a bunch of small kids. 

"Noona! Hyung!!" He beams and hugs the two. "I came today cause I'm stuck with exams next week!" He states and Yeji ruffles his hair before telling him to go teach the kids. 

Yeonjun checks the studios where he sees various part-timers teaching kids dancing. He loved it. It was his dream and he is pursuing it with the help of the best girlfriend by his side. 

"Yah, Yeonjun! I'm off to work since the trainers are here, see you!" She pecks his cheek and waves at Yeonjun. 

"Hmm, call me when you're done, okay?" He says and the latter nods before leaving.