𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

It was the day before the Halloween party, Yeji was on her couch, in Yeonjun's arms while the latter was giving the girl a massage

"You found something for the party?" he asked. "Nope, not yet. yes we did went shopping but we are going back again" Yeji giggled. "Gosh, just wear a dress you have" Yeonjun shook his head, cause he knew Yeji will look good as a queen anyway.

"You don't have work today, do you?" Yeonjun questioned. "I do... why?" 

"We can't even go on a date cause of that" Yeonjun clicked his tongue, Yeji turned around so that she can look him in the eye. "I'll stop... real soon" She smiled.

"Hmm, How is Niki though? is he going through puberty or something?" Yeonjun chuckled. Yeji looked all down all of a sudden and snuggled into his warmth. "I hope he is fine..." She mumbled.

"Yej, are you hiding something?" Yeonjun sat up straight. "No, why?" Yeji asks.

"No, just tell me what's with the whole Niki thing and why are you so much motivated to earn money out of the blue?" He wanted to know. "Its nothing-"

"And that's why Niki called you out of the blue and you ran to his academy like you've gone crazy?" Yeonjun cocked an eyebrow.

"Look, its something but-"

"Don't give me buts Yeji. just tell me, you know I'd help you, right?" Yeonjun gripped her shoulders. "That's the problem I don't want you to help me cause... I don't like seeing you working for me" She muttered.

"Isn't that what a boy should do for her girl??" He voiced. "It is but Ye-"

"Just tell me right now" his voice suddenly became emotionless and he made her look up at him. "It's... its Niki" her eyes were already glossy and Yeonjun sighed, seeing the tears streaming down.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he cupped her cheeks. "i-its Him... Ni-ki is suffering from an illness" She cried, Yeonjun's eyes went soft as he pulled her to a hug. "W-what illness, Yeji??" 

"Hemoptysis... He coughs out blood and sometimes its hard for him to breathe. its something wrong with his respiratory system, I and Hyunjin consulted him to a doctor and he needs to be treated...." She explains between her sobs. Yeonjun felt his eyes tearing up. Niki has always been a cute little brother who loved Yeonjun too.

"Why did you not tell me and why does this connect with you going for a job??" He asked, part of him wanted to comfort her but the other part wanted to know the full story.

"You know, Hyunjin is always busy pursuing his dreams to be a dancer, I couldn't tell him about how much it costs for the treatments, and i lied to them saying dad left us money but in reality i have to find money for him... not that I don't like doing it for him but it is hard" She was again pulled into a hug.

"You could've told me..." He patted her hair. hell, Yeonjun was already thinking a way to help her out, he knew he had to do something, not just because its her girlfriend's brother, but also because Niki was really close to him.