𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

The second day in Jeju went well, nothing special happened and it was the last day in Jeju, the girls and the boys decided to go to the beach. 

"Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaery, Yuna are yall ready?" Yeonjun asked the girls. The boys were ready and were waiting for the five to come down. 

Yeji came down. Had a black bikini on and a white scarf was tied around her waist, making it look like she was wearing a short skirt. 

'Hot' Yeonjun thought but trashed that thought when she gummy smiled and ran to him like a toddler. "Where are the others jeez??" Yeonjun asks the latter. 

"Will come" Yeji says. Lia then comes down, a white bikini that was off-shouldered and wasn't that revealing, and she too had a scarf wrapped around her waist. 

"Maknaes aren't done yet" She says while making her way downstairs, then sits next to Taehyun and Soobin. 

"Is it too revealing??" she asks Soobin and he smiles before shaking his head. 

Yuna, Chaeryeong, and Ryujin also come down and join the others. 

Yuna had a mint blue bikini which didn't reveal a lot, and she had worn a matching mint blue tight short and she had taken a scarf just in case. Kai thinks she is cute, cause she looked like a blue cotton candy, with her hair braided into two. 

Chaeryeong had a baby pink bikini which had two thin straps as the sleeves and had worn a short to temporarily cover her lower body, cause they had to walk to the beach. Her hair was tied to a messy bun 

Ryujin too had a black bikini which kinda did reveal her skin but she didn't care, and had shorts on and a scarf on her hand as well. Beomgyu immediately draped her hand on her waist and everyone walked out. 

They crossed the road and reached the beach, the boys laid a mat and set up everything and they all go to the beach to have a swim. 

The girls trashed their scarves and the shorts and walks to the beach, a lot of people had their eyes on the five girls but they didn't mind. The five boys discarded their t-shirts and jumps into the water. 

They all had fun swimming, Yeji wasn't really skilled in swimming so Yeonjun helped her out, and swam with her. 

Yuna and Kai drew on the sand and literally did all kinds of things 10-year-olds would do. Chaeryeong and Taehyun were teasing everyone by throwing cute crabs at them. Lia and Soobin played with a ball and Beomgyu taught Ryujin to swim better as well. 

"Hyung!~ I have a complain" Beomgyu approaches Yeonjun with the biggest pout on his face, Yeonjun and Yeji were now chilling. 

"What's it?" 

"Those people keep staring at our girls!!" He complained, eyebrows scrunched and Yeji found it cute, how he mentioned the five girls as 'Our girls'