𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

HUENING'S POV - near the dorm at 20.49 pm

"I'm so full, yall I decided to go to the gym but you guys made me eat all those food!" Yeonjun-Hyung complained with a pout. We went out after school to eat and have a little fun. 

"Yeah? You say that literally every day when we go out, Hyung" Soobin-Hyung scoffed, walking in front of me and Yeonjun-Hyung. 

"Can you walk faster, you slow asses" Beomgyu hissed from behind. 

"I swear, who made Gyu so angry today? Literally, you were pissed the whole day" Yeonjun-Hyung furrowed. 

"Yeah, this girl made my blood boil this afternoon" Beomgyu-hyung shook his head, kicking a small rock for no apparent reason. 

"Speaking of girls, I met this girl today, she came inside the boy's changing room, and I decided to tease her" Yeonjun-hyung started laughing on his own, looks like he is proud after teasing a girl? 

"Uh, that's too typical of you, hyung" Taehyun sneered. We were already climbing the stairs that led to our dorms. After we reached the floor, all of us noticed that the rooms in front of us weren't vacant anymore. 

"Uh, we have people in here now?" Beomgyu-hyung questioned. And right at that moment, someone came out of the room that was in front of Beomgyu hyung. 

"Hyuka?" Yuna beamed after seeing me. Wait-  does she live in front of us now? 

"Yuna? This is your room?!" I questioned and she nodded right away. 

"Yeah! All of my Unnies are in here, so you are here too? That's cool!" She squealed, clapping her hands. 

"You know her?" Soobin-Hyung questioned and I nodded right away. Beomgyu-hyung already had gone into his room probably because he doesn't give a shit, and Taehyun went in after formally bowing at Yuna. 

"She is one of my new friends, I met her today morning, she is Yuna, Yuna that's Yeonjun-hyung and that's Soobin-hyung, the one who just went in was Taehyun and Beomgyu-hyung is the one who didn't care" I chuckled and Yuna greeted all my hyungs. 

"Nice to see you all, but I should get going, Lia unnie needed help with some stuff" Yuna smiled sweetly and was ready to go. 

"Wait! Did you mean, Choi Lia?" Soobin-hyung questioned out of the blue. 

"Yeah? She is one of my friends" Yuna said before leaving us all. Yeonjun shrugged before waving at us and Soobin-Hyung looked really happy for some reason. 

"Why are you so happy?" I questioned and he shook his head before going into his room, weirdo. 

Anyway, I was happy my new friend Yuna was on the same floor as me.