𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

AUTHOR'S POV - in school

Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, and Yuna are currently walking in the school, Because of a teachers' meeting, the students are having free time. What caught Ryujin's attention was, the youngest two of the five are quite silent, unlike the other days.

"Chaeryeong? Yuna? Are you two really okay? You know you can talk to us right?" Ryujin softly voiced, catching the attention of the two and the older two as well. 

"It's nothing big for me... Just something happened with Kai..." Yuna pursed her lips, hanging her head low. "Do you like him by any chance?" Lia asked the youngest and she nodded, which made all of her Unnies faces soft.

"But it's nothing... I'll manage" She smiled. it's my decision anyway. she thought. Lia and Yeji hugged her and gave her a comforting smile. While the oldest two were busy with Yuna, Ryujin nudged the brunette who looked like she had all of her thoughts bottled up in a tiny bottle.

"Wanna talk?" Ryujin offered and Chaeryeong stared into nowhere for a while. Your friends shouldn't know, she remembered and didn't want to put herself in danger, and that woman could do anything to her friends and she knew it well.

"No... I'm just...kinda sad these days for no reason" She huffed a heavy breath and released. Ryujin didn't want to force her so she nodded and patted her back. Even though Taehyun slept beside her, he wasn't there in the morning and since that day, Chaeryeong was just trying to hide from him and the whole world.

"Ryujin!" a voice suddenly was heard and Ryujin looked around the school ground, and saw Beomgyu rushing to her. "Uh, What do you want?" Ryujin queried. "I'll go, Ryu" Chaeryeong left the two and went to the other three.

"Um... Are you free this afternoon?" He questioned Ryujin and she hesitantly nodded. "I...am. Why?" Ryujin wanted to know. "Have hangouts with Jungho or someone?" 

"What exactly is your problem with Jung-"

"If you're free, let's hang out. I pretty much have nothing to do this afternoon." He pursed his lips, leaving Ryujin all dumbfounded. 

"Um... Uh, Y-yeah... Fine" She looked around after muttering. "Come with me" He dragged her away from the grounds, even if she protested, He still dragged her somewhere she doesn't know.

"What is this place??" She coughed several times because of the dusty wind that blew when he opened the door of an abandoned room in the corner of a hallway. "Beomg-" before she could finish, He opened a small door which led to a tiny tiny tiny tiny room. Only two would fit in and was the size of a single bathroom stall, had nothing but just a window.

"What the fuck is this place??" She turned around inside the small cubic shaped room. Beomgyu sat on the small bench and closed his eyes.

"If you are here to sleep, why the fuck would you drag me here?" She deadpanned and sat in front of him. "Aish, this place is too small that I can't even release the carbon dioxide I breathe-"