𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

AUTHOR'S POV - at 7

AUTHOR'S POV - at 7.44 pm

Yuna was walking back to her dorm room after she took a jog, She is now not worrying about the whole Kai Wonyoung thing, She knows Wonyoung will at least try to make stuff right so just to let that go of her mind, she does various stuff and never gave her free time cause shed sit and think of him.

She climbed the stairs and when she was about to take the left turn, he bumped into Huening. But they stared for a while and started walking away like strangers.

I still can be a fuking fiend, Yuna what the hell are you doing? she scolded herself and mustered up the courage, just to say "Hey, Hyuka!"

"Hm?" he looked back all blank. Even if he said that in his heart it will always be Yuna, and even though what he said was real, he tends to act cold cause he is mad at her for being that selfless.

"Um... I was- I was wondering- Uh, what are you up to?" she asked. "Nothing" he replied. She then nodded and looked back at her room and to Kai. 

"Wanna hang out?" She asked him hesitantly. I can't believe how selfless she is He thought and smiled, which made Yuna comfortable.

"Sure" He climbed the stairs back up. "Should I- Um... should we, Uh.." Yuna was asking whose room in her mumbling language. "M-m-m-my... My room- i-is bet-better...c-cause there a-are mo-movies t-t-t-to wat-watch" Kai flicked her forehead and teased. Yuna stood there with a pout, she is glad Hyuka's acting like the normal Hyuka.

"Are you gonna come in today or next year?" Kai shook his head and Yuna nodded before entering his room. "Coffee?" Kai asked and Yuna nodded, "Hey, I'll make" She got up and started making coffee.

"Where is... Wonyoungie?" Yuna casually asked. "A secret date kinda thing with his boyfriend" Kai chuckled. "And you are fine?" Yuna queried.

Kai scoffed, "Du uh, why wouldn't I be? not like I like her, it's just a fake thing we do and like I told you're the one and only" Kai voiced boldly, making Yuna blush but she bit it back and sighed.

"Do you even treat her nicely?" she scrunched her eyebrows, then pointed the fork at him, "Listen, treat my Wonyoungie nicely or I'll chop you off" She then pouted.

"I thought I was your first!" Kai casually said. "You are" Yuna voiced but she later figured that wasn't the right thing to say.

"I knew that, How do you stay so calm watching me with her?" Kai was genuinely curious. That's love you idiot she thought.

"Just... anyway, you are telling me you know I still like you?" Yuna handed him the coffee and was about to walk to the living room, but Kai made her sit in front of her.

"Hmm, I know you do...Well, Yuna?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we date... do I still not deserve a girl like you?" Hyuka's question made Yuna's heartbeat thump faster than Usain Bolt.