𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

LIA'S POV - back in her dorm

"Ah, I'm finally done bothering you, thank you for keeping up with me, Soobin" I said with a sigh, he only shook his head and helped me move my stuff back to my room, the girls were also moving back since it's already been over a week, I heard Yeonjun protesting and not letting Yeji go, I saw beomgyu gladly letting Ryujin go and Hyuka was in a mood just like the tall Giant in front of me, and Chaeryeong.... She wasn't talking with anyone. 

"Aw, I'm gonna miss you Lia... But promise me you will come there often" He pouted and I slapped him on his shoulder. 

"I literally live few meters away you know? And you shouldn't be bothering about me, go bother about your girlfriend" I voiced and he frowned at the same time. 

"Girlfriend?" 

"Isn't... Yiren your gir-" 

"No way, Lia... She is actually my adopted sister, my grandparents adopted her few years ago! How can you possibly think she is my girlfriend??" He face-palmed himself in frustration, i guess. I, on the other hand was happy and confused. 

"She is your sister?? Not your- Oh, I get it...." I  secretly smiled and was happy for some reason, it's like a heavy problem was lifted off my head. 

"And, Ms. Julia, why do you think I kissed you?" Soobin bent down to meet up with my eye level, I blinked at that and looked away. 

"It's because I like you, Lia... I liked you since day one, day one as in middle school, I really like you so much, Lia. I'd love to be by your side if you let me... I swear" He was saying, I was totally out of earth and was already discovering Saturn. What's he saying??? Should I say I do like Him too or what??? 

"Soobin.... I..." I sat in my bed and he sat next to me,  He was expecting an answer so I nodded, hoping he'd get my message. 

"YOU LIKE ME TOO??" He yelled and I had to put my palms over his mouth, I checked whether someone heard but the door was locked anyway. He lifted me up and swung me side to side. 

"Put me down before I break up with you!!" I jokingly said and he did put me down immediately, I fell flat on my bed and the next thing I witnessed was a Happy Soobin on top of me with his hands on either sides of me and face looking delightful with the deep dimples he had. 

"May I kiss you?" He was panting out of excitement, so I nodded without hesitating, he slowly placed his lips against mine and deepened the kiss. It was better than the first kiss, it was soft and sweet, it did manage to make my butterflies fly all over though. And that's how Choi Soobin stole my second kiss.

After he pulled away, he flopped himself besides me and we both chuckled. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm dating Choi fucking Soobin. 

Now let's think of a way to tell the four loud kids of mine. Urgh....