𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬

It's been a week

It's been a week. A week since Yeonjun and Yeji made out, a week since Lia and Soobin didn't talk, a week since Kai and Yuna are doing the plan of cheating, a week since Chaeryeong and Taehyun secretly loved each other, and a week since Beomgyu started to ignore Ryujin. 

Currently, Lia is in the hallway, Going to walk around the city. But, Soobin happened to pass by. "Hey, Soobin!" Lia ran and held his arm. 

"Hi... Can you please-" 

"I don't have anything to talk about, Lia." Soobin voiced and started walking again. She was about to run behind him but her phone rang. The called ID said 'Halmoni' 

"Oh, Grandma?" 

"Ohh, Hello dear. You know, I've been waiting to give you something. You don't visit here alot anymore" Soobin's grandma voiced. 

"Um... It's actually cause... Well, I'll visit you today" Lia beamed. 

"Are you and Soobin fine, honey?"

"Y-yeah... We are fine, grandma" Lia lied.

"Hmm, okay then. just come for tea when you can" With that, she declined. Lia stopped a cab and got in, and the driver took her to Soobin's grandma's house. she was gloomy and grumpy, didn't dare to ring the bell, she entered the house and sat near the grandma.

"How are you doing, Halmoni?" she asked, a smile on her face and the grandma took Lia's hand and kept it on her lap.  "I heard about what happened" She voiced, Lia's face instantly went poker, or more like, sad? Guilty? 

"I-I..." Lia said as she fiddled with her fingers. Soobin's grandma made her look up and smiled. "It wasn't intentional, right? Talk to him, Lia. If he is still the little boy who slept on my hands, he will understand you" She voiced. Lia burst out into tears and she nodded. 

"You and only you will be my future granddaughter" The grandma planted a kiss on her forehead. then she placed a necklace on her hand.

"What is this?" Lia asked. the necklace was silver with a lily as the pendant. "It's for you, this used to be something my husband lent me, now this is yours" She smiled at Lia. Lia adored it and placed it near her heart. "I-I... love it" she smiled and like it was on cue, Soobin entered the house, and flopped himself on the couch, unaware of Lia's presence. 

Lia snapped her head to the side and noticed Soobin. She knew he wouldn't talk but she wiped her tears and got up. "I'll make you a coffee" Lia voiced and Soobin noticed her. 

"Do you- You want one too?" She questioned sheepishly from Soobin. And he nodded. That's a plus mark Lia, she told herself. 

And she prepared coffee and handed it to the grandma, and another one on the coffee table for Soobin. Grandma walked to her room, leaving space for Lia and Soobin.