𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

hehe, you all saw the new story I uploaded?? anyway, please please comment A LOT

hehe, you all saw the new story I uploaded?? anyway, please please comment A LOT. when I say ALOT, do as much as u can pweaaseee <3

AUTHOR'S POV

Two days passed after the incident happened with Chaeryeong and Taehyun. right now, the girls and the boys are in the school cafeteria. Yuna didn't avoid Kai, she talked with him even though Kai didn't reply and talk back to her like usual. Chaeryeong was again ignoring Taehyun and Taehyun was purely mad. On the other hand, Ryujin had a sudden urge to be friends with Beomgyu, cause he looks like he has so many things bottled up in him. Yeonjun and Yeji still bicker and they are like the usual them. Lia and Soobin are just being a lovey-dovey couple.

"Then maybe he has his own reasons to tell you not to be with Jungho" Yeji doubted. Ryujin shook her head.

"He was really creepy that day. I swear Jungho is a better guy than he is." She snorted unladylike and sipped on the strawberry milk. "Off-topic, but I'm seriously on the edge of punching you all!" Lia voiced. the others looked at her and she huffed a breath before releasing it.

"Yuna, you are literally hiding something from us and Chaeryeong! there is something wrong with you!" Lia pointed out. Ryujin nodded along

"I'm on my periods" Chaeryeong sighed. Ryujin snorted again and leaned forward.

"Doesn't mean you have to stay like you are dead" She deadpanned and rolled her eyes. "Isn't anyone realising how weird Ryujin is? she literally ducks her head every time Beomgyu passes by" Chaeryeong raised an eyebrow.

"I-I'm not!"

"You are stuttering"

"Why dragging Beomgyu all of a sudden?"

"I'll stop when you stop poking into my business-"

"Oh, right. you must've had a little issue with that small boy-"

"Can you stop?"

"No"

"Ryuj-"

"Ryujin, Chaeryeong! both of you stop!" Yeji slammed her hands on the table. Ryujin leaned back and Chaeryeong too leaned back after glaring for a second.

"I'm so done" Chaeryeong got up and left. "Just great" Lia sighed.

"Why are yall looking at me?! I didn't even-"

"I gotta go" Yuna too got up and left. Ryujin also got up and left the older two. she walked until she met Jungho.

"Ryujin-ah!" He walked to her excitedly... "Ah, Hi!" Ryujin greeted.

"Have plans tomorrow? can we go out?" He asked her and she looked at him baffled.

"You still would go with me after Beomgyu threatened you yesterday?" She made quotations in the air as she said the word threatened.