𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

BEOMGYU'S POV - At his dorm on his bed

I got up with the smell of taebokki that came from somewhere. I got up immediately but fell back again, I don't know why my body felt heavy and my elbows were wounded. My head was killing me and I gripped it, laid back on bed. Right then I saw a small frame -short frame- no offense appearing but my vision was blurry to figure out who that was.

"Hey, Choi Beomgyu, get up, you have to eat now" A feminine voice cooed and that was literally sweet and deep at the same time. I opened an eye to see- SASS???!!! 

"What the fu-" she didn't let me finish, she pushed my from my shoulder and made me lay back. What is she doing here out of all the people that could have been here? Taehyun helpp meee!!the devils here!!!

(author really be questioning who the real devil isss, if u know what i mean?)

"Just tell me, are you okay?" She questioned, I'm pretty sure I'm dreaming, there is No way she talking with a calm voice. 

"I-I am.... Just my elbow hurts... And-" 

"Okay then, let's get up" when did she get her doctor degree? She said and gripped me upper Arm and helped me get up, I noticed I wasn't wearing any upper garments but it's okay. I walked to the kitchen and there was a plate of Taebokki for me.. Hopefully. 

"Eat" She said and I looked at her, she pointed at the food so I sat and started eating. 

"Are you sure there isn't poison in it?" I sarcastically asked her and she glared back at me, I just ignored and kept on eating. 

"Do you remember anything at all?" She questioned. Remember what bruhh?

"HOLY SHIT-" 

"What?" She quickly turned to me, her eyes widened and looked worried. I wondered and continued, 

"Um, is my Bike okay? Looks like I got into an accident-" 

"Eat, Choi Beomgyu" She cut me off and I know that my bike is okay, if something happens to it, I will feel it. It's connected to my soul. 

But why do I not remember? I went to the arena yesterday and that's probably how I got wounds, but unlike other days, I can't remember the rest. What happened?

"What happened to me? And why aren't you at school?" I asked her and she sighed, stuffing food in her mouth. I swear why was she the one who had to stay home?

"You k- you were sick so I stayed home to look after you. So if you're not in pain anymore, shall we go to school cause we have to practice for the show" She said, it wasn't a question, she just said while eating. I nodded, I was feeling fine so I nodded.