𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

SOOBIN'S POV - At school 9.00am

"Choi Soobunny!" I turned my head to see Lia approaching. I waved goodbye to Yeonjun-hyung and went to her. 

"Good morning Lily" I placed a peck on her cheek and hugged her. "Stop with the Lily already!" She sulked. 

"Then stop with the Soobunny too, hm?" 

"N to the fricking O!" 

"Then same goes to me, Lily!" She pouted but managed to put on her heavenly-looking smile on her face. 

"Ryujin is not here today again, right? I'm sorry about that. Beomgyu is a bit of a trouble maker" I voiced apologetically, that girl has been looking over Beomgyu when they have literally no connection between them. 

"Bit of a trouble maker? He is just plain trouble, Soobin. That boy is cute but makes me wanna punch him in the face sometimes" She giggled lowly. 

"Oh, by the way, Chaeryeong is in such a bad mood these days, she won't tell us anything. If it's something with Taehyun, tell that kid to solve stuff out. I don't wanna see Chaery sulking all day long" Lia voiced. I nodded and continued walking. 

"Lia-yah? Can we stop talking about others and talk about us?" I asked her and she smacked me right away. 

"Someone needs affection~" She teased me but nevertheless, she hugged me, not minding all the glares she gets from the students in the hallway. 

"How about a date today? I have a place where I want to take you to. Will you be free?" I asked and she nodded. 

"Du uh, I'm free. I'll come at... 3.30 then?" She said and I nodded, confirming the time. 

"But where are we going?" she asked and I shook my head. "It's a secret-" 

"Choi Lia!" we turned out heads to where the sound came from. Aah... This dude

"Hyun-woo? Hello!" Lia smiled at him when he came close. I too smiled and waved my hand bluntly, at the end of the day he's Lia's friend. 

"Wanna grab a coffee today? I'm really gonna be bored this afternoon" He pouted and Lia, as she should, shook her head. 

"Yah... I have somewhere to be with this afternoon with him" She pointed at me and Hyun-woo formed an 'O' with his mouth. 

"Then, if your boyfriend doesn't mind, can I take Lia out some other day?" He asked me and I looked at Lia, then back at him. 

"Well, You can go with him today" I replied. I mean I can't keep Lia away from her friends just because we are dating, I don't see anything wrong with that so I can sacrifice just one day. "Ah, really? Thanks!! then see you around Lia" he Dashed away.