𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

AUTHOR'S POV (final pov *sobs*)

Yeji and Yeonjun just stared at the door, waiting for it to get knocked on or for someone to ring the bell. 

"Aish, how long will it take-" Yeji got cut off when the bell rang, she dashed to the door and opened it. 

"LIA-YAH!!!!! SOOBIN!!!" Yeji yells and envelopes the two in a hug. Damn, they missed each other. 

"Yeonjun-Hyung!" Soobin hugs the latter tightly. "Yah, you... Haven't changed!" Yeonjun giggles, "But I have black hair" Soobin rolls his eyes 

"Damn, I missed you," Yeonjun says and hugs the latter again. Meanwhile, Lia and Yeji were almost crying. 

"I missed you so so so much!!" Lia pulls her off the hug and kisses her cheek. "Same, Lia, you look so pretty and a bit old!" Yeji giggles and drags her into the house. 

"YEJI UNNIE!!!" A familiar voice was heard and Yuna comes in, hugging Yeji without hesitating, and then hugs Lia. 

"Hyuka!" The two boys welcomed their maknae. "Damn, blonde hair suits you!" Yeonjun comments. 

"RGRG" Hyuka winks and everyone sits after greeting. 

"We came~" Taehyun, Chaeryeong, Ryujin, and Beomgyu enter and run in to give everyone hugs. 

"Ryujin, Beomgyu, look at your hair!! It's so cute~" Lia squealed while wriggling. 

"He convinced me to" Ryujin chuckles and hugs everyone else too. 

"Harabeoji!!!" Beomgyu jumps on top of Yeonjun and kisses his cheek, then kisses Soobin who spanked his butt. 

"Kai, you look... Huge" He commented. "Should I be offended?" Kai asks. 

"Nope, you were underweight once in your life bruh" He reminds. 

"Taehyun, gimme a hug!!" Lia says and hugs the younger. Taehyun and Chaeryeong hug everyone too. 

"You all look so fucking great. It's been 3 years like damn!" Yeonjun exclaims. 

"Everyone sit now. The chaotic energy is still here" Yeji giggles. Everyone sits in the living room after telling each other how much they missed each other. 

"I swear I missed you all a lot. Even though most of us were in Korea, we were too busy to meet, right?" Ryujin says and the others nodded. 

"3 whole fucking years" Soobin sighs. "So, anything new?" Lia asks, particularly from no one. 

"It's our 1201st anniversary-" 

"Gyu!!" Ryujin stops him. "Damn, Beomgyu is still the Beomgyu" They giggle. 

"Guys, guys!! Attention please??" Yeji claps her hands and gets the attention. 

"We told yall to come over not just to talk, I have a special announcement to make!!" Yeji smiles widely.