𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

LIA'S POV - in the school library 

"Make sure to check on the other side too, you might find good stuff" Heejin pointed at another shelf of books that was next to where I was standing. We had to do this assignment in pairs and Heejin and I got to work together, so we are searching for details about it in books at the library. 

"Lia! I found some, come over" She said to me as she kept a bundle of books on the table. I went to her with some books in my hand and kept them beside her, we both sat down and started analyzing it all. 

"I swear if we don't get good marks this time, I'll surely sue the books," I said as I was pretty annoyed since we were here for almost two freaking hours.

"I know, and on top of that, I'm starving as hell" Heejin groaned, still flipping the pages of the book. I just smiled and continued reading and that's when that new boy- Oh, I'm the new girl, anyway, Choi Soobin came. 

"Hey, uh... Heejin... What's up?" He questioned Heejin but he was looking at me. I just smiled at him and continued reading since the question was for Heejin. 

"Hi, Just doing some research for an assignment" Heejin bluntly replied and Soobin nodded, his dimples popping out as he pursed his lips. I groaned and sighed since I was hungry. 

"What are you craving for right now? I need chocolate milkshake!!! Ahh~" Heejin questioned and fake cried while clutching her tummy. 

"Oreo-shake" I replied as well and we both laughed. The next second, Soobin went out without a bye or a see you, I confusingly looked at Heejin and she just smiled. 

But then, after a good five minutes, Soobin came with two Shakes for both me and Heejin and handed them to us. 

"Uh, you didn't have to do that... Thank you though" I flashed a smile before quickly sipping on the shake.

"Soobin, I think I know what you're coming for, hun" Heejin made her eyes small and looked at Soobin, I was confused again but Soobin tsked and sat beside me with a drink he got for himself in his hand. 

"You guys were working so I thought of buying you... You two" He said to me and I nodded in realization. He is handsome af, cute af, hot af, kind af, and sweet af. Wow. 

After a moment of silence, he spoke again. Taking both my and Heejin's attention. 

"How about we go for a coffee someday?" He asked. 

"Uh, out of the blue?" Heejin questioned back and he nodded. 

"Yeah, me, Lia you and maybe Jisung would join" he stated while sipping on his juice. Heejin looked at me and I nodded, saying it was fine by me. 

"Okay, whatever you say, but the food's on you" Heejin sneered and Soobin nodded. 

"When though?" I asked and he wondered for a second.