Chapter 2

Max's POV:
I heard a knock on the door and I didn't want to go get it. Then Zoey being the bossy person she is screams at me that she is busy.....so yeah. I go up to the door and open it. There's this Weird Asian kid at my door and his friends in the back.
"Can I help......" They ran off before I could say anything except for the asian guy and a tall guy with blue bright eyes. "Max, who is at the Freakin door" she said walking to the door.......

Nash's POV
"Cameron deal with it, we are freakin lost" I said pissed off lookin out the window.
"Stop here" carter said as he got out and went to this house. I followed him and then everyone decided to join us. We knocked on the door and this kid maybe 14 opened the door.
He was talking but the guys interrupted him & later they ran off. I heard screaming in the back and then there was this beautiful girl ever. I probably had a stupid goofy smile on my face but she was perfect.

Carter's POV:
I was talking until I heard someone screaming and this really hot girl came behind this guy at the door and looked like Nash was fallin for this one.
"Yeah, we need to know where the mall is" I said nicely as possible. Nash on the other hand didn't speak, he just kept looking. "Yeah just go strait 3 more blocks" he said smiling. "Thanks man" I said. "No problem" he said as he shut the door. "Dude you totally like her man." I said to Nash as he was snapping out of it. "Pffftt nah let's go".

Zoe's POV
All I remember was me screaming at my brother and then BAM this freakin hot guy at the door with some Asian guy, he kept lookin at me but then I snapped out of it.

Max's POV:
After I helped that guy. There's another knock at the door. I just turn around and open the door and Emily is there. I give her a high five and she runs upstairs. A few minutes later I see Emily running with my sister (Amy) attached to her. Man that was funny!